Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And what exactly do you think you're doing to make the Earth a better place? Enlighten me oh grandstanding one.
I thought I'd start by ignoring your repeated insults and Horza calling me a nazi and attempting to post some positive thoughts. I don't pretend to be the Red Cross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a reason Jesus didn't waste time telling people about the best policies. All the policies that are shit are symptoms of not loving your neighbor as yourself. Your neighbor is literally anyone you see. Thats why a maga hat guy needs to pull the BLM hat guy out of the gutter.
This is almost correct. But you can't fix anyone else's problems for them any more than you can go to a gym and help people run or bench press. They have to get strong on their own.

What we can do is try to eliminate the barrier the system has set up to prevent them from succeeding. And that barrier is in no way the mystical 'systemic racism' of the average person; it is deliberate attempt of the banking-intelligence-military-industrial-technology-ccp globalist complex (it's grown since Eisenhower) to roll back the clock on the Enlightenment and return to a feudal era.
Old 05-13-2021, 06:12 PM
Banned

Could you fucking IMAGINE if they had cameras at the parties you went to growing up?? All those people throwing up, shitting themselves, pissing themselves, making fools of themselves. Breaking my coffee table with their fatass, etc. If all that was recorded and put online... jesus christ. These poor kids. I couldnt imagine going to school. Every second of every day could be recorded and that one embarrassing thing you did will be pasted all over FB. Rumors are one thing but a video is another.

Kids today will never know the freedom of getting SHITTY at a party, falling out in the main room, and not one pic of it exists the next morning.
Old 05-13-2021, 06:15 PM
Fire Giant

https://youtu.be/WYHBBFq8fYM
Old 05-13-2021, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is almost correct. But you can't fix anyone else's problems for them any more than you can go to a gym and help people run or bench press. They have to get strong on their own.

What we can do is try to eliminate the barrier the system has set up to prevent them from succeeding. And that barrier is in no way the mystical 'systemic racism' of the average person; it is deliberate attempt of the banking-intelligence-military-industrial-technology-ccp globalist complex (it's grown since Eisenhower) to roll back the clock on the Enlightenment and return to a feudal era.
I don't believe in critical race theory, I'm a reasonable man. Now let me tell you about the sinister banking-intelligence-military-industrial-technology-ccp globalist conspiracy..
Old 05-13-2021, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your good intentions are falling on mostly deaf ears around here, my friend. Most of the dregs posting in these threads aren't looking for a way forward and aren't open to having real dialogue or working together toward solutions. The keyboard warriors of OT just come here to get their jollies from expressing and projecting their deep-seated feelings of inadequacy and lashing out at others as a coping mechanism. It's a vicious cycle of attacking others to help build themselves up and reinforce the image they've created for themselves in their minds. To them, anything is better than having to look introspectively and acknowledge the demons within. I think the hall monitors here just let it go because they realize it's a form of therapy for some of these people that might otherwise off themselves if left alone with their own self-hatred. It doesn't matter if you come back in a week, a month, or a year from now it will be the same people saying the same shit using different words, memes, or accounts because they are stuck in a prison they built for themselves, while they unknowingly hold the only key.

You may have already transcended above this plane of egotism and self-loathing. All you can do now is hope they eventually get the help they need outside of the forums before it's too late.
If I won't waste my breath on p99'ers who will? Maybe all of the time I wasted in middle school playing this game was for the sole purpose of typing this shit on this messageboard.

I think the effort is worth it anyways.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-13-2021, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What else should they do when the laity are seizing the means of communication for wicked ends? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2021, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Its just another symptom of treating eachother like garbage. Of walking by the needy and thinking "heh, that guy shoulda thought about how needy he was going to be before he decided to have need, he gets his just deserts" as we stroll on.

We just need to care a little bit.

The government bamboozling us can't do anything without our help. If we can be convinced to hate eachother than we can always be pawns in schemes to pillage us (or rather have us pillage eachother).

Because as it is, if you dismembered that eisenhower identified complex today it would be replaced by the a similar cabal of equally corrupt individuals (who of course hold themselves as morally righteous "its not like I'm doing anything illegal right?! (sinister laugh)"

And they will get strong on their own. With yours and my help. Or they won't get strong since mostly people don't change, but we can change ourselves by learning to act with empathy and maybe our kids can learn the same and there will be less of those unhealable people out there next time. Probably not but is there any more worthwhile effort? In the process of healing others you find yourself being healed, anyways.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 05-13-2021 at 06:25 PM..
Old 05-13-2021, 06:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't give it to your kids.

Your kids can pull the others up who had parents that didn't think as clearly as you. Sorry that may be their role as leaders of the next generation.

We can collectively agree that social media is poison (which it is) and we can dismantle it and continue to demand that policies be made to change it.

But regardless of your stance on policies on this or other topics, love your neighbor. There will be no utopia because you're still going to be dealing with people full of problems. But we can make it better.

Look at the way you just described some fellow human beings in your last paragraph. Think about what that means. Think about what that looks like when someone else is saying the same thing about you. It gets us no where. They may be lacking empathy and so many other things, but what are we going to do about it. Every shit life is worth fighting for, or none are. Every person hunching over a shopping cart sunburnt looking like they are 80 years old (at age 35) from sun exposure going to die of kidney failure some cold night next to a convenience store, every single one of these adults was born as some mother or some fathers precious perfect baby, or might have been. Or they could have been the precious perfect baby of some adopted family. Or they could have been killed before they were born.

We need to give up on "give them what they deserve" this is all culture poison that we got from the "war on drugs" when the for profit prison industry like 1500X'ed in size in our country and crime did not decrease and safety and quality of life did not increase. We literally send people in to places we know they are raped and guaranteed to never recover or be rehabilitated at all. It would be more humane to have firing squads but for some reason we've been convinced that prisons are just a thing we all have to deal with.

So lets choose to care about each other. Lets choose to care about children even the children of known scum whatever that means. People don't choose to be homeless and they don't choose to be addicted to drugs and they don't choose to be poor. They get there somehow. They don't want to be there but their brain is trashed and they can no longer make good decisions.

Personal responsibility is real, and compassion is also real. I am personally responsible to make use of the gifts that I have. What am I supposed to do with the non drug addicted brain stuck in my skull? Use it to pile up wealth for myself so that when I die my (neglected because of my focus on wealth collection) kids can squander it or remain wealthy while being complete slimeballs? What is the point. "From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more." This is the classic reminder you can give to your Christian neighbors as they scowl at the human filth polluting their streets wondering why they don't just chose to be smart and successful like they are.

Think about what everyone produces in their life, and what they get for it. My most wealthy friends and acquaintances work just as hard and are as just as miserable as the middle class guys that I know. It takes a lot of time and effort to manage significant wealth and the stakes are higher. Everyone ends up with their face on the grindstone feeling miserable and heaven forbid we have time to care about anyone around us. We all produce a lot of shit for no reason and then die and take none of it anywhere. I'm not going to try to tell you what the point is. Our culture makes it seem great to wear the best clothes and go to costly restaurants but the level of joy is no greater than the level of joy a walmart greeter has on BBQ sunday with his walmart greeter neighbor.

Way off topic but since its basically a RnF thread I'm just going to let it go.

P.S. the social media thing is just another example of being sold down the river. The folks in charge can't be relied on to care about well being. They are collecting paychecks with their face to the millstone like the rest of us, making side deals as is required of their station and trying not to lose their job.
Again, I agree. I don't want to get into disagreement because I agree with the notion.

But I also think there is a side that wants this narrative, wants to say their way of living is the healthy only way, they find it easy to facebook and be what they are on there, grand standing in a way, or faking that their life is like that, influencing children like crazy. My children won't be on there but that isn't necessarily a common opinion today, it needs to be expressed more. Yes I agree with what you are saying sure but we have a problem, one that has no solution yet in facebook etc.. the bubble needs to pop and aggressive action will need to be taken and the left needs to work with the right on that.

This is like a bezos and musk needing to work together situation.. Instead of musk acting like a pompus dick head and bezos acting like a safe space whiny little baby, it just needs to happen, I am expressing things "of thy neighbor" in a way to exaggerate the issue, sure but only to bring attention to it, i suppose.
Last edited by Shawk; 05-13-2021 at 06:31 PM..
Old 05-13-2021, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aggressive action will need to be taken and the left needs to work with the right on that.
Republicans will almost certainly block all the legislation Schumer brings to a vote in order to deny the Democrats any possible victories and avoid incurring Trump's fury (and ending up like Liz Cheney).
Old 05-13-2021, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Again, I agree. I don't want to get into disagreement because I agree with the notion.

But I also think there is a side that wants this narrative, wants to say their way of living is the healthy only way, they find it easy to facebook and be what they are on there, grand standing in a way, or faking that their life is like that, influencing children like crazy. My children won't be on there but that isn't necessarily a common opinion today, it needs to be expressed more. Yes I agree with what you are saying sure but we have a problem, one that has no solution yet in facebook etc.. the bubble needs to pop and aggressive action will need to be taken and the left needs to work with the right on that.

This is like a bezos and musk needing to work together situation.. Instead of musk acting like a pompus dick head and bezos acting like a safe space whiny little baby, it just needs to happen, I am expressing things "of thy neighbor" in a way to exaggerate the issue, sure but only to bring attention to it, i suppose.
Yeah for sure.

Problems need to be fixed and we should look at them and fix them.

We can express opinions without getting them too muddled up in to what side owns what opinion. Its a discussion for us to have together and we can move away from brain death together. I find myself a lot less afraid of what the left thinks and does now that I just don't send me kids to public school. Its a huge privilege I have that most people do not have, and it's hard on my wife who does most of the work raising them while I make sure we pay bills. The biggest struggle we have is how to balance out the work / life ratio for each of us because the prevailing system really doesn't cater to anyone trying to actually have a successful family from my experience.

Good talk pals, just about time to go home for me.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread