Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2021, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show me the interview where he hopes his daughter has big tits.
Jow biden hung out with epstein for 2 decades?? Partied with him?? Went to his island??

Oh I know, bill clinton.. I didnt vote for bill clinton. I dont support bill clinton put him in jail. You are incapable of admitting your cult leader was best friends with a notorious pedophile for decades.
Conservatives just don't care that Trump moved in elite pedophile circles for many years.
Old 05-14-2021, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sliding into desperation.
9/11 was fake. Jan 6th was fake. Reality only happened if my daddy says.
Old 05-14-2021, 01:43 PM
Banned

Remember when you lost then tried to attack the capitol, after you lost? Then that failed, you lost again. The 60 court cases you lost. House, senate, presidency, lost. Looks like a party of losers to me. the GOL grand ole losers. Sorry loser.
Old 05-14-2021, 07:44 PM
Banned

House strikes deal to create independent January 6 commission

Quote:
The commission will include a 10-member panel, with half appointed by Democratic congressional leaders, including the chair, and half by Republicans, including the vice chair.
Old 05-14-2021, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
House strikes deal to create independent January 6 commission

Quote:
The commission will include a 10-member panel, with half appointed by Democratic congressional leaders, including the chair, and half by Republicans, including the vice chair.
oh great,..

good use of tax payer dollars [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-14-2021, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

something goes wrong at work.
nobody cares.
the thing happens again.
surprised pikachu face

dude, if you think a mob breaching into your capitol, a mob chanting hang mike pence and attempting to stop the democratic process is normal and does not need further investigation, you are just weird.

Imagine fetishizing over Benghazi for years and then shrugging off an insurrection that left five dead in your own capital. Just plain weird.
Old 05-14-2021, 11:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
something goes wrong at work.
nobody cares.
the thing happens again.
surprised pikachu face

dude, if you think a mob breaching into your capitol, a mob chanting hang mike pence and attempting to stop the democratic process is normal and does not need further investigation, you are just weird.

Imagine fetishizing over Benghazi for years and then shrugging off an insurrection that left five dead in your own capital. Just plain weird.
A guy dressed up like a barbarian sat in Pelosi's chair

OMG Insurrection!
Old 05-15-2021, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A guy dressed up like a barbarian sat in Pelosi's chair

OMG Insurrection!
Oh, I want to play! This down play game.

A group of alt right yelling lynch the GOP Vice President, seen on camera, escaping with the nuclear football one room away from the mob being lured away.

“No investigation needed.. move along maybe there is a pizza place down the road with supposed chain children in the basement you all can storm to enact alt right justice there.”

Ah Qanon those wacky trouble makers. Let’s all downplay it! And force out anyone who disagrees in the party!
Old 05-15-2021, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Botten, how about you watch this video of the so-called insurrection? Turn the sound off so you don't have to listen to the newswoman telling you how to think. Just watch the actual people.

They are all hanging out! Just look at their body language. 95% of them are on their phones taking selfies! They show a picture of a guillotine . . . and a guy climbing on it making sure his camcorder has a nice close-up of the rope! There is a beautiful photo that I wish I had saved. It shows Jake Angeli, the Q-anon shaman, standing in the Senate Chamber. On the balcony, directly over him, is a photographer taking a picture from above. It was a PR operation.

Now watch the video again with sound on and realize how utterly ridiculous the anchor and her 'expert' are. Did you know that in 1971 an actual bomb went off in the US capitol and did $300,000 worth of damage. Bill Clinton pardoned Susan Rosenberg on his final day in office.
Old 05-15-2021, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Botten, how about you watch this video of the so-called insurrection? Turn the sound off so you don't have to listen to the newswoman telling you how to think. Just watch the actual people.

They are all hanging out! Just look at their body language. 95% of them are on their phones taking selfies! They show a picture of a guillotine . . . and a guy climbing on it making sure his camcorder has a nice close-up of the rope! There is a beautiful photo that I wish I had saved. It shows Jake Angeli, the Q-anon shaman, standing in the Senate Chamber. On the balcony, directly over him, is a photographer taking a picture from above. It was a PR operation.

Now watch the video again with sound on and realize how utterly ridiculous the anchor and her 'expert' are. Did you know that in 1971 an actual bomb went off in the US capitol and did $300,000 worth of damage. Bill Clinton pardoned Susan Rosenberg on his final day in office.
Your right the officer being crushed and his eye being gouged out.

The girl storming the window broken only to get shot in the neck and die.

Whoops forgot to add the tangent to allow you to start your whataboutism. Trump pardon people who committed murder.
Closed Thread