Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

Just needs a few more months of work compiling evidence and a few more months of GMs dismissing it.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

You guys want racing to go away, so you have absolutely 0 shot to win KT/Statue ever again? You think your gonna beat Vanquish's 150 man zerg in a crawl? Get your head out of your crusty asses.

You guys are virtually convinced that this guy is cheating because of a fast jump on a race he loses all the time. I'm telling you, make the full fucking window a roll off, and just do a regular 5 4 3 2 1 GO call out. .15 ms? is the highest advantage you can get from this method.

Jesus christ
Old 02-15-2022, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard to believe that he is ONLY scripting start.

Pixel detection for pop calls

If you are capable of writing code to that point he has potential to have the full run scripted down to strafe turns.

Stunningly essentially wrote his own mq2 to bypass playnice.

Surely it will come out that this is all part of the meta and to play on, right?

Bye bye mariokart64
You can't script the whole race and win.

I'm so sure of this, anyone who can prove that they can script the whole race and win with it can have my accounts.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Or we could use Daybreaks method of DPS for solving disputes.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just needs a few more months of work compiling evidence and a few more months of GMs dismissing it.
The evidence was presented for the benefit of the P99 player base, so they know not to waste their time attempting to beat automation via manual means.

The GMs are not the target audience as they indicated months ago that they are mostly done intervening in Blue drama.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True, I mean after the smoking gun you guys have given up on denying the facts.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2022, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't script the whole race and win.

I'm so sure of this, anyone who can prove that they can script the whole race and win with it can have my accounts.
If you don't think a whole race could be scripted you are in over your head in this conversation and should probably bow out.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't think a whole race could be scripted you are in over your head in this conversation and should probably bow out.
I didn't say that, I said you couldn't win with a script.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys want racing to go away, so you have absolutely 0 shot to win KT/Statue ever again? You think your gonna beat Vanquish's 150 man zerg in a crawl? Get your head out of your crusty asses.

You guys are virtually convinced that this guy is cheating because of a fast jump on a race he loses all the time. I'm telling you, make the full fucking window a roll off, and just do a regular 5 4 3 2 1 GO call out. .15 ms? is the highest advantage you can get from this method.

Jesus christ
At least you guys are leaving that long river in africa out of this.

Glad to see VQ has ethics to clarify that automating a start is not at the bare minimum cheating. I mean its not like the computer is any faster take off than a human brain processing the roll. GG.

Slowly VQ is pulling back the guise.

2chainz is acting like the hardest feat in all of this would be automating a right click mouse movement based on pixels/delay? Lmao.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:39 PM
Fire Giant

Those aren’t facts, that’s just the way your brain copes with losing.
Closed Thread