Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you have offspring/children?
Yes, and I’m still with the mother/father. 20 48.78%
Yes, not with mother/father, still support child. 1 2.44%
Yes, but I’m a dead beat. 2 4.88%
Yes, but kids are grown now. 3 7.32%
No. 15 36.59%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2021, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

Dude its summer, dollar drinks at mcdicks, lol
Old 06-06-2021, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude its summer, dollar drinks at mcdicks, lol
Hahaha.

I only ever buy coffee from McD's, myself, and I like my coffee like I like my women: without some other guy's dick in it. I don't know how people can bring themselves to pay 6$ for a coffee at Starbucks; the pretentiousness is stifling.

P.s. I answered #2 but there should be an option for being the single parent without support from the deadbeat mom
Old 06-06-2021, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

Yes I forgot the deadbeat mom version but then again I should have added a single parent version or a deadbeat mom version with an option that you have a wife now who helps.. The possibilities are endless. #2 explains them all for the most part though.
Old 06-06-2021, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spent 2 hours driving to our family friends' HS graduation party with the girls, and am preparing to head out to my brother in law's moving-out-of-state party for a token appearance to drop off a parting gift and then continue on home. Wife isn't very excited about it, her sister in law felt it prudent to include in the invitation that all vaccinated can go maskless but out of respect all non-vaccinated are required to wear a mask.

My wife spent the past week flimflamming about even going because of the proposterousness of the mask faggotry.

Just before I fucked her in the shower a few minutes ago, when she was considering not going, I told I don't understand why you didn't just call that bullshit out immediately. If that was my family pulling some dipshit moves I would've instantly replied "since you want to be a discriminatory asshole creating a divide within the family, we're not coming, and go fuck yourself" to the group text, but then again I'm not a woman afraid of telling dipshit family members to go fuck themselves in front of the entire family.

The best part is, they're moving to Nebraska. Not gonna make it in Nebraska as a Covid fear-mongerer. They don't understand this is a Mega-city blue state thing. They never even had lockdowns or mask mandates in Nebraska, because literally no one gives a shit there.
I like your honesty... You're a small-dicked idiot who's not afraid to stand up for your crazy politics and talk tough to your wife's family by proxy.

Vaccinated people have a negligible chance of catching COVID from Trumptards like you. Asking you to wear a mask makes no sense unless grandma is unvaccinated for legitimate medical reasons. On that your right.

Your also a piece of shit for putting your wife in that position. If the host has good intentions, why do you feel the need to teach people? Especially when they're family.

I can only imagine how your betters in her family feel being talked down to by the likes of you. You should show up and talk to them about conspiracy theories and then really impress them with a screen-shot from your $3K stock account, on your phone no less, chump change.
Old 06-06-2021, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like your honesty... You're a small-dicked idiot who's not afraid to stand up for your crazy politics and talk tough to your wife's family by proxy.

Vaccinated people have a negligible chance of catching COVID from Trumptards like you. Asking you to wear a mask makes no sense unless grandma is unvaccinated for legitimate medical reasons. On that your right.

Your also a piece of shit for putting your wife in that position. If the host has good intentions, why do you feel the need to teach people? Especially when they're family.

I can only imagine how your betters in her family feel being talked down to by the likes of you. You should show up and talk to them about conspiracy theories and then really impress them with a screen-shot from your $3K stock account, on your phone no less, chump change.
Sounds mad bro
Old 06-06-2021, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds mad bro
I think they call it testosterone. You should google it.
Old 06-06-2021, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

The real question here is - why would anyone ever chose to move to Nebraska?
Old 06-06-2021, 07:25 PM
Fire Giant

How a guy has a daughter and doesn't become 100% a gentlemen on the spot is beyond me, wearing pink for her, playing with dolls with her, playing dress up. Kinda part of being a decent Father. But I see them everywhere even in what these macho tools call "Cuckanada.." Maybe this is where the insecurity comes from.

Still wearing all black, still thinking cool is a thing.. A sad type of macho douche, usually drives a pavement princess, looks everyone up and down like a valley girl, sleeve tattoo, straight brim hat, doesn't know shit about their children, Mushroom dick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bragging about only paying $5 for a lay sounds pretty desperate honestly. I hear that shit from a lot of doods though. Sad.
Last edited by Shawk; 06-06-2021 at 07:28 PM..
Old 06-06-2021, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

lol
Old 06-06-2021, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hate to break it to you bud. Covid is a hoax. When did you get your vaccination? Care to show proof?
Closed Thread