Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-22-2022, 02:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A longstanding gripe on the left is that capitalism needs the unemployed and homelessness to constantly exist in quantity because without that constant threat it lacks teeth

It's lovely to see the Fed chairman laying out this argument in terms chuds will respond to, since they sure don't listen to us
Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Palistine watches angrily from under the iron dome.

hahahha laughs in border enforcement:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just bringing this to the next page for u

"good hit"

r.i.p.

imagine an entire world full of pissed of ppl blowing up everything every rich person owns and uses to oppress them (i'm not endorsing that, i'm just saying it could happen)

The seas will run red with rust and climate change b4 this is over

p.s i love how pixelated google maps has become over the panamanian and colombian border lawl
Last edited by starkind; 06-22-2022 at 02:58 PM..
Old 06-22-2022, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine an entire world full of pissed of ppl blowing up everything every rich person owns and uses to oppress them (i'm not endorsing that, i'm just saying it could happen)
Explain this talking point, I have a notion but I want to hear it. I have read it so many times now on the internet but I have never once heard another person say something like this in real life.
Old 06-22-2022, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Explain this talking point, I have a notion but I want to hear it. I have read it so many times now on the internet but I have never once heard another person say something like this in real life.
once the rolling blackouts and food riots start

should i go further?

u think 'they' will let it get that far?

i'm all pro 2cnd amendment btw

i also consider a lot of things 'arms' that aren't 'guns'

don't come knockin on my door mblake you will get served tea and biscuits and u risk tapeworms from the million cats
Last edited by starkind; 06-22-2022 at 03:01 PM..
Old 06-22-2022, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
once the rolling blackouts and food riots start

should i go further?

u think 'they' will let it get that far?

i'm all pro 2cnd amendment btw
No no, talking about the oppression bullshit. Explain that please, thank you.
Old 06-22-2022, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dumb ppl are oppressed even tho half of them sorta think they are not yet --- like u all don't even know what oppression is anymore lawl

this coming from a slightly above average person who struggles to fill out disability paperwork and has a cushy life despite the b.s.

my standards are like maximum heavenly tho --- most of u live in lowly slavish filth and squalor compared 2 me and that is just too much it shouldn't be allowed at all

hth
Last edited by starkind; 06-22-2022 at 03:04 PM..
Old 06-22-2022, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
dumb ppl are oppressed even tho half of them sorta think they are not yet --- like u all don't even know what oppression is anymore lawl

this coming from a slightly above average person who struggles to fill out disability paperwork and has a cushy life despite the b.s.

my standards are like maximum heavenly tho --- most of u live in filth and squalor compared 2 me and that is just too much

hth
Where does the oppression come into play?
Old 06-22-2022, 03:09 PM
Banned

OK to clarify

do u live in LA
Chicago
Sanfransisco
Portland OR
NYC
Detroit

or like

Quote:
While there’s a lot to love about Oklahoma, the state’s crime rate isn’t something to be thrilled about.

As a whole, Oklahoma has a higher crime rate compared to other states in the nation. In fact, USA Today just ranked Oklahoma #12 in its list of states with the most violent crimes per capita.

If you’re an Oklahoma resident, or you’re thinking about relocating to the Sooner State, you may be wondering which areas are the most dangerous.

We’ve compiled a list of the 5 most dangerous cities in Oklahoma:

Shawnee
Tulsa
Del City
Muskogee
Oklahoma City
Most of America or what ppl of means consider it 'value' is a giant sprawling ghetto

(I live in a rural area just 40 miles north of one and it's enchroachment is super concerning)

ya'll are scum and will be the 1st shipped to the front in the new wars --- scum designed to churn out expendable pieces of shit that hopefully die or kill themselves b4 their bennies kick in

vs like the city of dubai or new jerusalum or the vatican
Last edited by starkind; 06-22-2022 at 03:14 PM..
Old 06-22-2022, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Where does the oppression come into play?
being allowed and trained to live like that and told it's ok and ur an ok person for it and that ur doing well some how

u r not

---------- let me use an example of the liberal left

saying it's ok to be a 300 lb ugly woman that u should be proud of ur body and u are beautiful

it's not --- this extends a lot further than females and body weight composition for me in terms of means and way of life and quality of life

you are all pathetic --- go to temple and dojo and wash ur feet yee barbarians

*big tictac hugs*
Old 06-22-2022, 03:14 PM
Banned

let me guess are the restrooms in ur favorite starbucks nice?

no?

u are oppressed and u live in a shity village full of shitty ppl or suburb or city or country or whatever

ur starbucks is shitty because ur ppl are shitty because ur government is shitty, because u are all shitty ppl

and u are not able to do shit about it lawl because ur police are also shitty and so is biden and trump

absolute shitfucks fueled by exxon shitfucks and wrapped in dupont plastic

gg motherbiggers (ppl who upsize their sugary sodas)
Old 06-22-2022, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://www.irs.gov/