Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-22-2022, 03:16 PM
Banned

i'm with the guys teaching knitting to mofos in cryofreeze, good way to get a lifestyle that sux a little bit less
Old 06-22-2022, 03:17 PM
Banned

how far away is the nearest strip club and how fast can u get coccaine, oh not to far and u can get that shit fast but the prison turn around time is only 3 months probabtion, u must be not that all oppressed then

(LOL)
Old 06-22-2022, 03:18 PM
Banned

🙏
Old 06-22-2022, 03:20 PM
Banned

MAYBE MBLAKE 19 81 him or herself (could be molly (LOL) blake) is not that all oppressed and u have a good lyfe

i'm praying for u that the only reason u post here is for top keks and trolls and u like M&M a lot and wish gaming was good and not for other reasons (drugs and disabled)

if u want (and need) drugs and or are disabled (and over weight) u are oppressed (and going to die real soon) (and costing a lot of money)

it's alright tho we love u

want u to get ur shit together and get clean and eat clean and enjoy life and find happiness tru g-dly contentedness and peace and cleanlyness and holyness and all that good shit where u are just like zen and smilin all the times u can thru all the pain of physical reality

not just suckin down drugs to make it all go away between 12 hr shifts in a shitty corporation that will just throw u in the trash or do blood diamonds or whatever ---

i guess U r not as oppressed as the chinese foxconn workers lol but u are part of that oppression and trust me it feeds back into u spiritchuyally
Last edited by starkind; 06-22-2022 at 03:24 PM..
Old 06-22-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let me guess are the restrooms in ur favorite starbucks nice?

no?

u are oppressed and u live in a shity village full of shitty ppl or suburb or city or country or whatever

ur starbucks is shitty because ur ppl are shitty because ur government is shitty, because u are all shitty ppl

and u are not able to do shit about it lawl because ur police are also shitty and so is biden and trump

absolute shitfucks fueled by exxon shitfucks and wrapped in dupont plastic

gg motherbiggers (ppl who upsize their sugary sodas)
What?

I have never stepped foot in a Starbucks. Stewart sells coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how far away is the nearest strip club and how fast can u get coccaine, oh not to far and u can get that shit fast but the prison turn around time is only 3 months probabtion, u must be not that all oppressed then

(LOL)
What?
Old 06-22-2022, 03:24 PM
Banned

“The oppressed, instead of striving for liberation, tend themselves to become oppressors.”
Old 06-22-2022, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What?

I have never stepped foot in a Starbucks. Stewart sells coffee.

What?
g-d bless u are fine and very lucky in life or ur parents set u up good and educated u well

stay that way plz
Old 06-22-2022, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
MAYBE MBLAKE 19 81 him or herself (could be molly (LOL) blake) is not that all oppressed and u have a good lyfe

i'm praying for u that the only reason u post here is for top keks and trolls and u like M&M a lot and wish gaming was good and not for other reasons (drugs and disabled)

if u want (and need) drugs and or are disabled (and over weight) u are oppressed (and going to die real soon) (and costing a lot of money)

it's alright tho we love u

want u to get ur shit together and get clean and eat clean and enjoy life and find happiness tru g-dly contentedness and peace and cleanlyness and holyness and all that good shit where u are just like zen and smilin all the times u can thru all the pain of physical reality

not just suckin down drugs to make it all go away between 12 hr shifts in a shitty corporation that will just throw u in the trash or do blood diamonds or whatever ---

i guess U r not as oppressed as the chinese foxconn workers lol but u are part of that oppression and trust me it feeds back into u spiritchuyally
You sound like someone who sips Starbucks.
Old 06-22-2022, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

guys taxes are a lie mkay?
Old 06-22-2022, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound like someone who sips Starbucks.
i drink me twinnings tea shipped in on amazon ships and drones

no idea if its the reasons ppl are rioting in shrilanka or not

kinda don't care right now

hope not [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]