Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

Weekly reminder that Runescape's first expansion launches in 2 days.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Hah, I was doing lguk, and Colors was snooping around my frenzy. His buddy badand even hid a boxed char in the cage to watch our pick
Old 06-02-2017, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 is more fun than dealing with this, and its free of cash shops and people who act like theres no consequences for being a dick.
The consequences of here are having to read your gibberish autism and worry about getting banned for being 2 steps in front of someone or tabbing out while trying to tag a mob. lol
Old 06-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would you say you contribute to this corner of the internet?
I don't post retarded ass paragraphs daily or have 30,000 posts on an elf sim where my biggest contribution is spamming try red today and jerking off in the library because I'm too poor to have internet.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wtf? Is it lies or willfull ignorance?

P99 is filled with people like this, because the only consequence is a short ban on 1 of 30 accounts.

I've been trained and KSed, seen impressively bad lawyerquesting, and CSR intervention that actually granted the offender the camp i was at for hours, even when i showed logs proving it. And this has happened in fucking Kurns tower over an IBC Jester spawn, let alone actual cash camps where this nonsense occurs on regular basis.

Let's visit red where you can kill players out of a camp! Oh wait, they still just train you and pretend that single 30 damage swing counted as PvP!

It IS free of cash shops though. *golfclap*
He is literally the dumbest person on the planet.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:20 PM
Banned

had a rare moment of heuristic faltering, think it might be the estrogen, but anyway i read page 116 of this thread and it was really ouchie. i'm worried guys it's friday night man
Old 06-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I haven't seen that kind of conversation (in the image) on either server in a long time. Maybe I'm just lucky... I don't get involved in A/A raid politics, I bet that's different.
I don't think there has been any drama between A/A in a couple months now actually.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:51 AM
Orc

Quote:
I'm far too busy for such things, sorry. I do try to give as much advice and leveling tips as I can though as time allows [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Masturbating in the public library bathroom really eat up that much of your time?
Old 06-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Fire Giant

Posting on these boards is a full time job for Swish. Don't you plebs know that he's a bastion of the community? That dedication takes hours upon hours per week.
Old 06-03-2017, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Have a 6, currently, halfling druid named Ahld. Always have a halfling druid, have to. Also bought the bag and potions.