Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Step #1: Go to images.google.com

Step #2: Search for whatever image you want (eg. "confused") and the phrase "site:imgur.com" (I usually get lazy and just type "imgur" and it mostly works the same)

Step #3: Pick the image and copy its URL (make sure you copy the imgur.com one and not the Google preview one)

Step #4: Show your damn gif like a civilized person!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't gloating or about winning some root dragon pixels. Get off that. This is responding to Hyjal and his requests for classic. Do you remember what we were like back then, what others were like. Sitting in High Pass and getting KS'd by wizard. Telling him to get lost and he laughs while looting your orc.

These guys want rules but they don't want rules. They want a little rules. Mostly what serves them and their needs. I am willing to put up with the convoluted rules over the years, I didn't complain until recently. I am willing to listen to cunts cry about this and that but my tolerance only goes so far.

I told you I was playing another hand, devils advocate. I am tired of reading Hyjal. Selective rules. He wants classic then here I am considering it. I was very different 20 years ago and so were the other players.
The thread was created in order to force hyjal to reply? Are you sure? Gratz server on free yelinak which im sure just died to AG or BG. I feel bad for the kittens and the people in Aegis that wanna stay casual and were promised open invites from riot to tov crawls but got snuffed once they riot realized they had to feed the pixels to their members to keep morale high. Aftermath has never closed recruitment in 2+ years and always kept the door open to the server to whoever really wanted to join if they could prove they would be a good raider, riot has however closed recruitment once already in such a short span once they had 2 decent weeks back to back. Thats a good indication of whats to come with their future at any rate.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thread was created in order to force hyjal to reply? Are you sure?.
Why would I be, I was replying to his comment which he has made in other threads. Finally snapped here.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Currently bleaching my eyes after reading your post mblake81. And btw, you're an old man, get off the forums and get a life... 81 and playing elf Sim lol
Why I outta.. don't try to run I have a rascal scooter and will run you over.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thread was created in order to force hyjal to reply? Are you sure? Gratz server on free yelinak which im sure just died to AG or BG. I feel bad for the kittens and the people in Aegis that wanna stay casual and were promised open invites from riot to tov crawls but got snuffed once they riot realized they had to feed the pixels to their members to keep morale high. Aftermath has never closed recruitment in 2+ years and always kept the door open to the server to whoever really wanted to join if they could prove they would be a good raider, riot has however closed recruitment once already in such a short span once they had 2 decent weeks back to back. Thats a good indication of whats to come with their future at any rate.
lol
Old 08-15-2019, 01:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
The award for today's most clueless goes to.... ^!
Old 08-15-2019, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

When I contemplate Wendy’s for lunches I immediately assume the food preparation areas are unsanitary as well as the consumption facilities. Sometimes I still go.

Friends currently on EverQuest:
---------------------------------
There are no players in EverQuest that match those who filters.
Old 08-15-2019, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand the classic WoW frenzy. There have been vanilla WoW freeshards for years. I fully scratched that itch in 2018. Why the hell would you pay for the privilege?
I trust an officially supported server more than a private one, quite frankly. Also, it's $15/month. When it comes to entertainment that hardly even counts as money.
Old 08-15-2019, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I trust an officially supported server more than a private one, quite frankly. Also, it's $15/month. When it comes to entertainment that hardly even counts as money.
(You're on a private EverQuest server that's better than anything Live has come up with in the last decade+)
Old 08-15-2019, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Since May we’ve had like 250 people hit the “I want to join Riot!” button. We paused recruitment because the 10-12 people who have been working on it were overwhelmed.

Riot never promised “open invites” to AEGIS or Kittens or any other guild. But you’ve seen us cooperate a lot more in our short history than AM has in my time on the server.
Closed Thread