Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 05:12 AM
Aviak

Default GM’s Restore Stolen Nobles?

In light of recent events (ST betraying the UN agreement to not touch OOA/Hand bosses in sky from the guild/entities who win the Noble Race):

Would it be appropriate for gm’s to delete the loot obtained by ST killing 5 Noble Gods, and restore the 3 OOA/Hands in sky with 2, 3, and 4 weeks respectively left of their month long cycle that results in 3-day Uncontested Noble Spawns?

The people who invested countless hours practicing racing to bring glory to their guild when the new arrangement was set have been foiled by ST’s malicious actions. I especially feel badly for the wronged Federation entity who worked hard and won their first 11-Noble kill, and ultimately only got 1 Noble kill out of it. Before this new arrangement was ironed out, every guild got at least 3 Nobles.

I’d like to hear the community’s thoughts on this matter, and for a GM to consider some level of intervention based on the unprecedented betrayal of the Green community by ST.
Old 02-07-2021, 05:21 AM
Planar Protector

I thought UN was player agreements for participating guilds? Not GM server rules? And if a guild leaves it, they no longer have to follow those agreements?
Old 02-07-2021, 05:28 AM
Fire Giant

To be fair, Restore the warders on blue right after restoring those green nobles.
Old 02-07-2021, 05:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought UN was player agreements for participating guilds? Not GM server rules? And if a guild leaves it, they no longer have to follow those agreements?
I believe they have to still follow them for 72 hours after saying auf wiedersehen
Old 02-07-2021, 06:53 AM
Sarnak

I dunno what really happened, most of the time people cry about ST it’s bullshit.

When Kingdom stole Faydedar a few weeks ago (coth) there was no loot deletion. It was settled by other means. If ST indeed has stolen raid targets I believe they will have to concede x future targets.
Old 02-07-2021, 07:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair, Restore the warders on blue right after restoring those green nobles.
30 nobles were stolen/destroyed, how many warders?
Old 02-07-2021, 07:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They have to follow agreement for 72 hours after notice of leave.

And yes to restore, and ill acquired loot destroyed.
Old 02-07-2021, 07:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno what really happened, most of the time people cry about ST it’s bullshit.

When Kingdom stole Faydedar a few weeks ago (coth) there was no loot deletion. It was settled by other means. If ST indeed has stolen raid targets I believe they will have to concede x future targets.
You should catch up on the forums, but i can explain it for you. There was a server UN agreement that the winner of the contested Noble race can leave their hand/ooa targets up which causes a fresh noble to spawn every 3 days. This results in 11 nobles over the course of a month instead of the 3 you get for Noble/hand/ooa. Raid guilds with a major presence all agreed to these terms, including ST. Over the next 3 weeks kingdom won 2 Nobles and federation guilds won 1 Noble. Following the agreed rules these 4 guilds were leaving hand/ooa up to get their 11 Nobles per kill. Then the gm’s issued a server rule that if a guild wins 3 consecutive Trakanon the 4th must go to another guild if they can kill within 12 hours. This decision was by the Gm, but ST decided to take it out on the players. ST leadership lost their cool and sense of reason, without warning deleted the UN discord removing everyone including gm’s. Then they posted a forum thread that they won’t follow any rules and their squad went to sky and killed all the OOA and Hands that were left up by the winning guilds, effectively stealing their mobs intentionally as party of their sissy fit. If that wasn’t enough, to show the entire server what they’re made of they went and zerged vox when it was supposed to be an open raid vox. The server has been cool about including regular players in monthly open raids, but ST didn’t get their way so they punish everyone else. Menden had enough and smacked everyone tagged ST with an indefinite raid suspension. So really, this is unlike anything that has ever occurred on green, or your example.
Old 02-07-2021, 08:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They got raid banned, you re calling gm bullshiter?

Let me guess what guild you're in[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Enjoy the raid ban.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should catch up on the forums, but i can explain it for you. There was a server UN agreement that the winner of the contested Noble race can leave their hand/ooa targets up which causes a fresh noble to spawn every 3 days. This results in 11 nobles over the course of a month instead of the 3 you get for Noble/hand/ooa. Raid guilds with a major presence all agreed to these terms, including ST. Over the next 3 weeks kingdom won 2 Nobles and federation guilds won 1 Noble. Following the agreed rules these 4 guilds were leaving hand/ooa up to get their 11 Nobles per kill. Then the gm’s issued a server rule that if a guild wins 3 consecutive Trakanon the 4th must go to another guild if they can kill within 12 hours. This decision was by the Gm, but ST decided to take it out on the players. ST leadership lost their cool and sense of reason, without warning deleted the UN discord removing everyone including gm’s. Then they posted a forum thread that they won’t follow any rules and their squad went to sky and killed all the OOA and Hands that were left up by the winning guilds, effectively stealing their mobs intentionally as party of their sissy fit. If that wasn’t enough, to show the entire server what they’re made of they went and zerged vox when it was supposed to be an open raid vox. The server has been cool about including regular players in monthly open raids, but ST didn’t get their way so they punish everyone else. Menden had enough and smacked everyone tagged ST with an indefinite raid suspension. So really, this is unlike anything that has ever occurred on green, or your example.
I don't care for dragon politics, I raid for the purposes of dragon tourism (and with the effort required to get VP keyed and all the drama I'm quickly losing interest in this too).

I'm saying that so far I haven't seen, and provided an example, of loot being deleted or raid bosses being restored. Instead GM's have opted for making guilds concede targets (or well in this case a full raid ban which in effect translates to the same thing).

As for ST...

ST is outperforming every other guild on the server by a mile. In a free-for-all ST would dominate every bit of content they yearned for. These noble races and whatnot are to me strange solutions for evening the playing field.

I can see how ST feels entitled to the Trak teeth when they ARE winning the engages a system that's already effectively a handicap for them.

Considering how the system was designed for ST to not hog all the content, was it broken? Kingdom finally won a noble race, perhaps things would've gotten more interesting.

I don't think it's healthy for one guild to have sole VP-access. I can understand that a move was made to give other guilds "welfare dragons" for keys, at the same time yeah I understand how ST loses interest then. They're looking to compete, they have a vision in mind for how they want the server to be. I guess the p99 management doesn't agree, tough news for ST.
Closed Thread