Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2020, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was born in 1984. I admit the novel might be creeping into me slightly.

(that link is 2 hrs long I'll need some time to digest it)
Its a interesting listen but isn't worth the 2 hour investment in my opinion. I cross referenced everything he said and the man is a walking history book. You have the right mentality and speaking from someone who has invested more time than I care to admit of my life into the semantics of the who, what and why, I can tell you it really doesn't matter much.

knowing the semantics of the why is irrelevant and often leads to alienation. Luckily I am really charismatic because I understand there are limits and people have illogical emotional blocks. Smart people who don't care and explain the degeneration of society are much more valuable.

I was just noting that this video planet seeds in my head that had to be wired.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well history is very manipulated so don't get too excited. What you think history will say about this fake pandemic
Do you think the old testament is about a 4th dimensional being?
Old 09-23-2020, 09:01 PM
Banned

A person could say that
Old 09-24-2020, 06:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A person could say that
People say that history is written by the winners. I disagree.

Quote:
"But I do not see how men can prove themselves by overcoming feeble opponents!" - Flavius Josephus, 75 AD.
After the histories are written, the losers are enhanced, made more fearsome, stronger, faster, better. The Nazis become literal supermen. Run, Tigers!

When our story is written the virus, or The Virus, will assume titanic proportions and our struggle will be heroic and epic. We, the many, will have sacrificed all so that a few could go on. The images of prisoners volunteering to dig mass graves for our viral heroes will be forever indelible in the hippocampus.

Let our shared sacrifice and comradeship be an inspiration to all people, now and in the future forward forever!
Old 09-24-2020, 07:40 AM
Banned

Like going to the moon is history. Let that sink in
Old 09-24-2020, 09:15 AM
Banned

We never went to the moon
Old 09-24-2020, 09:53 AM
Banned

No shit. And it continues to be shoved down kids throats cause parents are too fat lazy and stupid to say no and pull them from gov day care. Member that jokethe space shuttle hoe fuckin gay is that thing
Old 09-24-2020, 11:25 AM
Banned

Why can't see star in moon gif??
Old 09-24-2020, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Well history is very manipulated so don't get too excited. What you think history will say about this fake pandemic
So Seattle has what's called the underground tour. It's a great tourist trap thing with a bit of history thrown in. Part of the tour goes into the Spanish Flu (1918-1920) and what things were like then. When my kids and I took the tour (a little over a year ago) as part of their history class our tour guide was an actual historian with a history degree. She was very knowledgeable about various things. Anyway somebody asked about specifics concerning the flu, death rate, masks, etc. She didn't have a breakdown for the deaths and whatnot but there were several pictures along the tour of people wearing masks, tidbits of info about life during the pandemic. After our tour we came home and started looking at various things concerning the flu.

Population of USA at the time was 103,000,000

Death toll for the Spanish flu was 675,000; over an 18 month period. Surprisingly this thing hit the 20-40 year old demographic pretty hard; with 30 year olds getting the worst of it. So why were 30 year olds hit the hardest.

Not known at the time but has been studied recently is the role childhood nutrition plays in adult immune systems. Relevant NIH study. Everybody knows and has heard about the 1930's great depression. Very few people know about the 2nd worst depression in US history (yes, even worse than the 2008 crash) started in May 1893. This meant a lot of expectant mothers and young children had very poor nutrition for a couple years. Fast forward to 1918 and all those young kids are now adults with poor immune systems. People born in the late 1830's through mid 1840's are now civil war vets; this demographic gets hit very hard also. Finally the very young are hit hard as well; ie, very weak immune system that can't fight this thing off.

Although some people today are nutritionally deficient even the worst off are in better overall shape than the average person in the 1890's. This isn't to say people aren't dying or getting wrecked because of this virus but perspective is a hell of a drug.
Old 09-24-2020, 03:18 PM
Banned

Theres no pandemic
Closed Thread