Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2020, 09:28 PM
Fire Giant

If you are going to send me to a court i will do all the things you will think i will do. I will not know what to say, i will feel like i am lying when i am not. I fail lie detector tests in my head all the time, due to the fact that i usually feel i am on some sort of end of the world TV show. But I am not lying. I will probably fail the test just like the criminals you love to create. A mock trial just to enjoy punishing others. I dont mean criminals of those of the Parent religion in America, in which it is great to be a victim. I mean the innocent criminals like those in the middle east. That you created to be guilty. So if you are looking for that, then it will happen. I will not know what to say, my brain damage wont compute and i will look dumb to you.
Old 09-20-2020, 08:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea classic wow is a joke its so easy , also no progression outside 40 mans and endless con farm zzZZZ 1x exp lol
I mean I did have a LOT of fun leveling my Mage from 1-60 when CWOW launched. Also got a Rogue to (I think) level 34?

Was definitely fun. Sadly these days all the low-level zones are just ghost towns.
Old 09-20-2020, 09:40 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

Nexus TK surpasses the Cystene Chapel for the greatest master peace of intelligent life in this solar system. Only MMO you should ever play: Nexus TK
Old 09-21-2020, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Played..

Ultima Online
Everquest
Dark Age of Camelot
Age of Conan
Horizons (think its called like Istaria now)
World of Warcraft
Rift
Starwars The Old Republic
Guildwars 2
Lineage
Shadowbane
Maybe some other ones for very short periods of time...

Basically they all suck in the year of our lord 2020 and if you had to pick a modern MMO WoW would be the only option IMO. Love it or hate it - no one can really compete with it. MMOs are dead, its going all about online RPG CoOp moving forward (in my humble optinion). Look at how they are doing Diablo 4, thats going to be the closest thing to a new age MMO we see for a long time.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 09-21-2020, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are going to send me to a court i will do all the things you will think i will do. I will not know what to say, i will feel like i am lying when i am not. I fail lie detector tests in my head all the time, due to the fact that i usually feel i am on some sort of end of the world TV show. But I am not lying. I will probably fail the test just like the criminals you love to create. A mock trial just to enjoy punishing others. I dont mean criminals of those of the Parent religion in America, in which it is great to be a victim. I mean the innocent criminals like those in the middle east. That you created to be guilty. So if you are looking for that, then it will happen. I will not know what to say, my brain damage wont compute and i will look dumb to you.
No one is innocent in the Middle East. Google the old man on the mountain. Iranian Shiites have been sending dumb dumb foreigners to their deaths for our own ends for 1488 years, sorry you don’t understand the Armenians and Greeks are the best of us, and serve Jesus Christ
Old 09-21-2020, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played..

Ultima Online
Everquest
Dark Age of Camelot
Age of Conan
Horizons (think its called like Istaria now)
World of Warcraft
Rift
Starwars The Old Republic
Guildwars 2
Lineage
Shadowbane
Maybe some other ones for very short periods of time...

Basically they all suck in the year of our lord 2020 and if you had to pick a modern MMO WoW would be the only option IMO. Love it or hate it - no one can really compete with it. MMOs are dead, its going all about online RPG CoOp moving forward (in my humble optinion). Look at how they are doing Diablo 4, thats going to be the closest thing to a new age MMO we see for a long time.
DAoC was good but I never got into it. Star Wars galaxies was amazing before that patch

Eve online was fun except the foreign unemployeds who took the game as seriously as real life war
Old 09-22-2020, 07:21 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Definitely WoW for me. Wotlk is my fav as far as leveling speed and abilities go. I'm not a huge fan of the abundance of item rewards, lfg rewards and especially heirlooms. A big part of any RPG is getting gear so you can do tougher content and level up more efficiently. Heirlooms completely shit on that concept and removes any thrill from having better gear compared to your peers. The lack of elite quests in older zones is also a downer, makes the world not really threatening. I'm also really mixed on LFD. I think there's a place for it in the game, but a dungeon should only be available on the lfd list after you've actually completed it and maybe some quests related to it. A lot of players have 0 clue where Dungeon entrances even are and any obstacle from getting in set dungeon gets removed...
Last edited by GrimSloth; 09-22-2020 at 07:23 AM..
Old 09-24-2020, 11:27 AM
Fire Giant

Started playing StarWars Old Republic this week. And it is pretty damn fun.. Yup the subscription stuff is yucky but whatever.. It's 15 bucks, yolo.... I mean immediately the star wars theme had me hooked.. Find myself listening/watching every cutscene/quest videos. I love the classes. I somewhat love the Wow- easymode feeling. Until i joined a dungeon finder, had no idea what i was doing, and got destrooooyed. Which was a nice realization i'm not invincible. But yeah- Basically wow/eq live/star wars all have the same feeling, but Star wars wins cause.... star wars!!!!!
TLDR-
Star wars old republic
Fun
Star Wars Theme
Spells, guns, lightsabers
mounts
pets
companions
subscription
healthy servers it seems
Easy graphics to run on poo computers
ran into 0 toxicity during my couple days
and i love the decision makings that play into your light or dark side path.
Old 09-24-2020, 03:54 PM
Banned

love how patriam starts talking about worthless greeks with a collapsed country and armenians, what the fuck is an armenian does anyone know?

Nevermind does not matter

Iran does not matter either

see you in texas!

I wont be there
Old 09-25-2020, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Only game I played other than p99 since 2011 was a custom classless wow server with item loot. Enjoyed that more than p99 tbh, played that shit so much I became a legend lol