Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2020, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Elections have consequences".
Old 09-18-2020, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The election was already held. 2016.
You got that part wrong dummy, 2018.

I'll excuse myself from your meme reenactment now.
Old 09-18-2020, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got that part wrong dummy, 2018.

I'll excuse myself from your meme reenactment now.
The main senatorial elections were in 2016.
Old 09-19-2020, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The main senatorial elections were in 2016.
When was McConnell re-elected? (I don't actually know) That's probably the relevant one here.
Old 09-19-2020, 12:42 AM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t wait for you right shits to make some excuse as to why Trump should still get to nominate a new judge even though Obama and dems got fucked with Merrick Garland.

Rest in power, RBG
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2020, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

God bless trump 2020, time to make scotus great again.
Old 09-19-2020, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Verdict on having a vote versus not having a vote is in. Cocaine Mitch has spoken (via Twitter) https://twitter.com/senatemajldr/sta...21192516628480

They WILL have a vote on the nominee. Doesn't mean the nominee will be confirmed, but if Cocaine Mitch says there is a vote to be held, the vote will be held.

Both sides will do the same ol' political song and dance and then it'll go to a vote.

The nominee will 100% be a woman - maybe even a minority? Republican strategy to make it harder to beat up on the nominee, and to avoid another Blasey Ford situation. Also they wanna replace a woman with a woman, especially since the hotbutton issue related to women is abortion. This will be tipped back the other way by any real conservative judge confirmed to SCOTUS.

Speaking of Twitter, here's a good one from Chuck Schumer in 2016 - https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/statu...53299268902912

The threats of riots won't work though... we're already there. Whatever happens, the next 2 months are bonkers....

AMD next-gen CPU release... RTX 3000 GPUs actually available for purchase.. SCOTUS nominee/confirmation process, Presidential election..

2020 has been some year.
Old 09-19-2020, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

wow, supreme court justice trump!
Old 09-19-2020, 02:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
um seems like a violation of the norrathian hatch act. lf elf ethics counselor pst
Old 09-19-2020, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Verdict on having a vote versus not having a vote is in. Cocaine Mitch has spoken (via Twitter) https://twitter.com/senatemajldr/sta...21192516628480

They WILL have a vote on the nominee. Doesn't mean the nominee will be confirmed, but if Cocaine Mitch says there is a vote to be held, the vote will be held.

Both sides will do the same ol' political song and dance and then it'll go to a vote.

The nominee will 100% be a woman - maybe even a minority? Republican strategy to make it harder to beat up on the nominee, and to avoid another Blasey Ford situation. Also they wanna replace a woman with a woman, especially since the hotbutton issue related to women is abortion. This will be tipped back the other way by any real conservative judge confirmed to SCOTUS.

Speaking of Twitter, here's a good one from Chuck Schumer in 2016 - https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/statu...53299268902912

The threats of riots won't work though... we're already there. Whatever happens, the next 2 months are bonkers....

AMD next-gen CPU release... RTX 3000 GPUs actually available for purchase.. SCOTUS nominee/confirmation process, Presidential election..

2020 has been some year.
nice essay but what if its just the honorable ted cruz lol thatd be funny
Closed Thread