Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2021, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Torture was different for women than for men.

Some of the methods included raping them in front of their partners, or inserting live rats into their vaginas.

Some 35,000 victims of the military junta gave evidence to the National Commission on Political Imprisonment and Torture in 2005, of which nearly 13 percent (3,399) were women -- almost all of them subjected to sexual violence.

Victims testified of electric shocks to their genitals, or being raped with dogs trained to perform this vile act.
Old 03-11-2021, 01:14 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-11-2021, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder why the server GMs refuse to treat your digital blackface group equally.
They formed the guild at our request. So they didn't agree it was racist.

That comment from Menden seems more like knee jerk frustration. There's a human element to GMing, and why I appreciate the volunteer work and dont go after anyone I know is acting in good faith, or often possesses knowledge about players I do not. What people say to each other (hostile attacks) vs to the GMs (help muh mental health etc) - are different things.

I'm not here to give anyone a mental breakdown. If they couldn't handle the intensity and volume of the crocodile tears because of us holding our ground or returning baseless accusations with revelations of their sociopathic pyramid scheme to poach guilds and get free pixels... then fine. We are business as usual here at DMO.

If you're lurking and interested, feel free to join us: https://discord.gg/gRXkfYCu

That's for our lobby to join, there's some vetting before becoming a member. Feel free to level up your own son of Erud and see it isnt a fuckin klan rally or whatever you think it is. The GMs are able to invite themselves to guilds incognito and read guild chat, I'm sure they did it with us and found nothing remotely hateful.
Old 03-11-2021, 01:49 PM
Banned

Nirgon racist??
Old 03-11-2021, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They formed the guild at our request. So they didn't agree it was racist.

That comment from Menden seems more like knee jerk frustration. There's a human element to GMing, and why I appreciate the volunteer work and dont go after anyone I know is acting in good faith, or often possesses knowledge about players I do not. What people say to each other (hostile attacks) vs to the GMs (help muh mental health etc) - are different things.

I'm not here to give anyone a mental breakdown. If they couldn't handle the intensity and volume of the crocodile tears because of us holding our ground or returning baseless accusations with revelations of their sociopathic pyramid scheme to poach guilds and get free pixels... then fine. We are business as usual here at DMO.

If you're lurking and interested, feel free to join us: https://discord.gg/gRXkfYCu

That's for our lobby to join, there's some vetting before becoming a member. Feel free to level up your own son of Erud and see it isnt a fuckin klan rally or whatever you think it is. The GMs are able to invite themselves to guilds incognito and read guild chat, I'm sure they did it with us and found nothing remotely hateful.
calm hitlerw
Old 03-11-2021, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Pinochet-era Intelligence Agent Faces Extradition from Australia.

In February 2019, Rivas was arrested in Sydney. Later this month, an Australian court will decide whether Rivas will be extradited to Chile. Chileans in Australia say she may not be the only DINA agent who is evading the justice system.

In her original interview in 2013, Rivas defended the use of torture under the brutal U.S.-backed Pinochet regime, saying that, “The same way the Nazis did, it was necessary. It’s the only way to break people.” Rivas claimed those were the “best years of my youth.”
Old 03-11-2021, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally what I've been doing the whole time.
I've noticed. You seem like a decent person. And thank you as well. Nirgon / Lulz'esss take on my demographic is kind of rough to take, but we're ultimately all profoundly damaged people and I think we can solace in the fact that discussing elf politics is a DSM checklist for something.
Old 03-11-2021, 02:13 PM
Aviak

Horza admits no racism or racist acts occurred within or surrounding DMO and now shifts gears to posting about things that happened while Pinochet was in the middle of a military coup.

Also ITT: Horza trying to pose sympathy for the leftists/marxists/communists that Pinochet's coup ousted after they had already ruined the lives of Chileans everywhere.
Old 03-11-2021, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

I'm have sympathy for anyone who is tortured and raped.
Old 03-11-2021, 02:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm have sympathy for anyone who is tortured and raped.
Same people who likely allowed their countrymen and their children to starve.
Closed Thread