Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: When would you prefer to raid West ToV?
Friday evening (7pm EST) 10 25.64%
Saturday morning (10am EST) 17 43.59%
Both 12 30.77%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce25r624 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS RIP Elysium
lol did you see that autism filled imgur image floating around that someone compiled about it?

was excellent
Old 10-19-2017, 06:04 PM
Aviak

Friday @ 6/7pm Eastern has been great for me since i go to bed around 10:30...it only took me 7 years of playing to finally find someone that would "raid" at a time that was good for me.

Was excited about doing Sat mornings as well....but if we start @ 10a.m. eastern then hell, just about time shit gets rollin it will be time for lunch =/

But luckily im just one jackass and i dont have a cleric or rogue and my shammy doesn't have Torp so its completely irrelevant if i show up anyways.

<Insert Sweet-Ass Sig Here>
Mrtwig 60 druid
Mrshamtastik 60 shammy
Mrlich 50 necro
Mrmez 34 chanter
Old 10-20-2017, 08:06 AM
Fire Giant

Will not be showing up tonight as that is too late for me Friday. But, if there is a Saturday going on I will log in to check. My cleric is camped out at ToV so can do that.
could we get a follow up post for clarification on what is actual happening over the two days.
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 10-20-2017, 08:15 AM
Aviak

Ill be there tonight with my torp sham if it is going to happen tonight.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Eventually we'll work out the kinks. In the future, if people want to start earlier or later, just hash it out in Discord chat and see who's available when. Nothing is set in stone. If there's enough of you all, do it an hour or two earlier than us and we'll be the late arrivals. For now, we'll see if enough show up tonight at the set time.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will not be showing up tonight as that is too late for me Friday. But, if there is a Saturday going on I will log in to check. My cleric is camped out at ToV so can do that.
could we get a follow up post for clarification on what is actual happening over the two days.
Aye, we're going to try it for both days. It's a definite go for Saturday though.

Friday: 8pm EST (5pm PST)
Saturday: 1pm EST (10am PST)

If you are KoS, we'll have harmony set up so you can get by Sontalak. We will be in Discord. If you need the info, message one of us in game or on here. At the start of the raid, players will send a tell to the designated "host". In the tell, include the three armor types/slots you wish to roll on. If that piece drops, you will random against whoever else chose that item. If no one else chose the item, it defaults to you. If an item goes unchosen, everyone greed rolls on it. Any further questions, either reference the link to Draconite's thread or PM me.
Last edited by Ennewi; 10-20-2017 at 10:45 AM..
Old 10-20-2017, 03:07 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol did you see that autism filled imgur image floating around that someone compiled about it?

was excellent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSdVu1eNb6M
Old 10-20-2017, 08:05 PM
Fire Giant

Doing WToV now! come to exit! if we can't get enough dps we will just have to do it tomorrow though.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

is this still happening
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this still happening
Didn't pan out yesterday, even if we had more people show up, there just wasn't enough people that showed up in the first place to get it going. There was only 1 cleric, 3 dps, 1 tank, 2 enchanters, and that was pretty much it. No cother, no druid for harmony on sont, nothing.
Closed Thread