Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

Why don't we just shelve everyone's ego, put rustle on the vp rotation and pick back up where we should have. Problem meet solution, don't drag this out.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

One thing I could add is, if you want to bring any rotation back, I suggest fixing the damage that was done. That means giving Awakened their VP that was taken from them, and giving Aftermath their Ring War that was taken from them. And possibly one on top for the hassle.
What? Of course that's something we could talk about. ALL things are on the table. Everything is possible.

I was trying to get a definite from Happyhealz that whatever rep we started negotiations with again would not get upset and just leave the skype channel before coming to a resolution. I didn't want to invest my time into something that was going to get blown up by someone not really interested in discussion.

Sometimes negotiations get aggressive and that's a tactic. And yes, asking for recompense after the fact is also a tactic. To think that any of this is indicative of some systemic personal vendetta is ludicrous. It's good to hear that we are all interested in sitting down again.

I'll start up the skype channel and we'll see where we go.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
common sense
Would be giving all parties able to do VP solo their own slot in the VP rotation if rotation is something everyone wants and not force 90-110 players share VP slot. Or maybe A/As moving completely out from old expansions contents (or atleast do it less often) since it really doesnt make much sense seeing both gearing up alts (under 50lvl sometimes) and mainly farming VP for the top dollar spells to fund recharges just because "they can" in trade for making raid environment really poor place for majority of people that actually want to raid that content.

But I don't have much say in these negotiations, just pointing out that this whole situation is so far from common sense.

I guess whole discussion could have been handled differently, but diplomacy doesnt seem to be strong side of anyone on this server.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I have to assume this is in reference to the Ring War. So, it's okay to break the VP Rotation, but the Ring War is completely different?

I guess I should requote:
[9/8/2016 5:33:34 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: What's the ring Gotta do with it?
[9/8/2016 5:37:50 PM] Getsome: It's all the same to me. One rotation or all.
Hey Breaken, I noticed there are several lines of dialogue missing from where you quoted Getsome above. I'm not sure if youre able to post the rest or I can post the screenshot later if you'd like - I'm just out at the moment.

However, the bottom line here is that if you have any interest in maintaining/reinstating a rotation, it seems all other parties are interested so we can skip a lot of the public politicking here.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

For a bit of context - the conversation was about VP rotation and discussing which cycle the new rotation would start on and how long it would go for from Getsomre's perspective - his feeling on the matter was whether it's on this VP rotation or all of the VP Rotations going forward was all the same to Rustle.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-02-2017, 01:34 AM
Kobold

Fires/Venerate/Anon would like an attempt. Please let me know when we could be worked in.

Thanks
Old 01-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fires/Venerate/Anon would like an attempt. Please let me know when we could be worked in.

Thanks
Being discussed. Think there's the thought that the "barrier to entry" should be low/non-existent.

Getting everyone to weigh in/buy in takes some time but I don't get the sense that anyone would object.

Caveat would probably be same for you as it is for those rotating: kill within 24 hours of your spawn.

When were you thinking? Been some discussion about putting in those wanting to try at the end of whatever the current cycle is (meaning you'd be 4th/5th on current list). (3-day spawn, btw, so worst case 2 weeks out)

Upshot is I think there's goodwill to get this done. I, for one, encourage it.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Last edited by Pan; 01-02-2017 at 09:42 AM..
Old 01-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

I have no issues with it, just throw them at the end of the rotation is fine with me.
Old 01-22-2017, 02:34 PM
Aviak

when is the end of the rotation so ven/foh could take a shot at this?
Old 01-22-2017, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

The current rotation is:

CSG
Awakened
Aftermath
Rustle

Next spawn is Aftermath's. They will do it either today or tomorrow I assume. If you want to go after Rustle, it would probably be around Monday, give or take.
Closed Thread