Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-22-2017, 08:29 AM
Regulus77 Regulus77 is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 128
Default Tundra Jack and his pet Iceberg

I was in Permafrost hunting corrupted wooly mammoth for my Druid epic. Sitting on a hill minding my own business and these two attacked me. I never did anything to hurt Barbarian faction and I certainly did not aggro them. Why'd they attack me?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-22-2017, 11:36 AM
mcbizzler mcbizzler is offline
Orc


Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus77 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in Permafrost hunting corrupted wooly mammoth for my Druid epic. Sitting on a hill minding my own business and these two attacked me. I never did anything to hurt Barbarian faction and I certainly did not aggro them. Why'd they attack me?
Wolf form.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-22-2017, 11:58 AM
Freakish Freakish is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,084
Default

Barbarians hate wolf form, it turns you kos.
__________________
Butchh | Facetious | Knockers
Jayce | Briefs | Squash
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-22-2017, 12:27 PM
Regulus77 Regulus77 is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 128
Default

That's it. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-22-2017, 03:10 PM
Triiz Triiz is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 356
Default

Tundra Jack, the mother fucker that he is, will also KS tainted/corrupted Mammoth with no regard for how long it took you to spawn it and no recourse besides murdering him.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-15-2017, 10:55 PM
Nagoya Nagoya is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tundra Jack, the mother fucker that he is, will also KS tainted/corrupted Mammoth with no regard for how long it took you to spawn it and no recourse besides murdering him.
I guess you could mez/root/kite him, kill your target and zone?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-24-2017, 02:00 PM
ZiggyTheMuss ZiggyTheMuss is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tundra Jack, the mother fucker that he is, will also KS tainted/corrupted Mammoth with no regard for how long it took you to spawn it and no recourse besides murdering him.
You know when I had a young Druid leveling up there I vowed to one day come back and kill him after he had KSed many a mammoth from me. I never did do that but it might be time now.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.