Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 06-15-2022, 02:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is sad you guys don't have a new server. Maybe let this be a lesson in life to not bite the hand that feeds you. Rogean has done alot for this community and you guys always find the need to troll people away.
This community is hilarious.
Old 06-15-2022, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

Hey I have 20 games ready to play if red2.0 doesn’t come out soon so not worried at all!!!
Old 06-15-2022, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey I have 20 games ready to play if red2.0 doesn’t come out soon so not worried at all!!!
These 20 games?

Obssessed by Ecoli trilogy - 3 games
The legend of Ecoli - 1 game
Gotta post about Ecoli 1 & 2 - 2 games
That damn ecoli, gotta reply something - 1 game
Login in on my 6th fake account 1 & 2 - 2 games
Living in his brain rent free, posting on red 99 about Ecoli trilogy - 3 games

That only makes 12 games, what titles did i miss
Old 06-15-2022, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teams was the only thing that made EQ fun now that I think about it, it's why all EMU has been garbage.

Zone control and helping your team progress was the only thing cool about EQPVP, it just came to me in a vision.
I liked teams. I think I also only started playing Pvp when EQ started dying. It was still fun even with POK. Though I don't like that expansion. I didn't raid.

It is good for noobies, because they automatically feel part of a team. I think even on Sullon Zek, power would shift. Probably mostly due to people, taking a break from playing, or doing something else. I'm sure it has pluses and minuses just like everything else. With a full server, I would suspect there is a chance that power would shift. Not sure about minus 100 pop.

I liked teams, but it's a risk, just my two cents. I need to become a millionaire so I can pay people to play. Then we can really decide which pvp server attracts the most players.