Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-24-2022, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of what Horza says is true actually, sorry you dont like it?
most of what horza says is "I went to sleep and woke up thinking about you and trump"

so I'd agree with you there.
Old 06-24-2022, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Jib's just cranky today because Putin hasn't conquered Europe yet or re-installed his favorite pedophile as president.
Old 06-29-2022, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Sweden and Finland coming into the alliance and # of ready to mobilize soldiers increased from 40,000 to 300,000

lol

Worth noting that for the first time, SK, Japan, and Australia attended a NATO summit
Old 06-29-2022, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sweden and Finland coming into the alliance and # of ready to mobilize soldiers increased from 40,000 to 300,000

lol

Worth noting that for the first time, SK, Japan, and Australia attended a NATO summit
Art of the deal, baby! Turks got PKK extraditions and getting f-16s in exchange.
Old 06-29-2022, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

I thought Turkey was going to be like the king of the islamic state? Or caliphate or whatever.
Old 06-29-2022, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought Turkey was going to be like the king of the islamic state? Or caliphate or whatever.
They would’ve, but Erdogan lowers interest rates during inflation and as a result took inflation from 20% last year to 70% this year in Turkey. He has stolen every part of the state media and electoral authority, but even he may get his ass kicked out of office. He lost mayoral posts in Ankara and istanbul the last time those posts were up (his party I mean). /shrug

It’s amazing how these megalomaniacal guys shoot them selves in the foot when confronted with ideas that aren’t their own

Also, many nationalist Turks do not like how Crimean tartars have been treated by Russia. That is a problem for Erdogan electorally
Old 06-29-2022, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

I suppose that either way the NWO will grant Turkey the keys to the caliphate when they form the caliphate district as one of the 10 that make up the NWO.

If Russia wins, Turkey has to do it by force, if Nato wins, they are going to be granted it by the antichrist and were probably promised that in a ritualistic secret meting prove me wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] that's why they are going with NATO.
Old 06-29-2022, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suppose that either way the NWO will grant Turkey the keys to the caliphate when they form the caliphate district as one of the 10 that make up the NWO.

If Russia wins, Turkey has to do it by force, if Nato wins, they are going to be granted it by the antichrist and were probably promised that in a ritualistic secret meting prove me wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] that's why they are going with NATO.
It's a little hard to understand what you're trying to say there when Putin's dick is in your mouth.
Old 06-29-2022, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Interesting fetish you have there but ok.
Old 06-29-2022, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

NATO is garbage.