Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Kobold

Man good for you doing all this work. I honestly hope more people join up on Red.
Old 05-17-2022, 09:44 PM
Aviak

Well for awhile there we reached maximum occupancy in our power level group chat. Discord has a 10 person limit to the group text feature. It is like a private message but with 9 other people.

Believe it or not, we have some players show up for one session they go from level 5 to level 18 in two hours and then they decide they don't want to play again, which is very discouraging for me.

Organizing events, making sure players have decent starting weapons and spells comes at a cost to me so, I have been tracking which players are active and which are not. I try my best to reward the dedicated as they are the players that will become a new part of the project 1999 Red community. I also update a spreadsheet to track each players levels, under the person's discord handle and who has access to that account.

That being said our group text is up to 7 players, and I would like to find 3 additional players who want to be a part of our Power Level Group team. I am looking for active players that are dedicated to playing on the project 1999 red server. With an experience point boost coming up soon, I'm looking to catch up a small group of individuals to our team who are in there 30s.

I also have a secondary discord group text I appropriately labeled PLG2. Its for players who actively player project 1999 red but seem to be stuck in real life obligations which I understand. It is also for the overflow if we get more then 10 players so, potentially we have space for 11 additional players if the community expresses interest for it.

I mostly get irritated when players get irresponsive to my direct messages and questions if they want to continue playing on the server and what is the current level of their player characters. Some players seem to be trying waste space and time.

Take note that in order for me to invite you to a group chat on discord, you will need to add me as a friend on discord my discord handle is Zart#4094.

From level30 our goal is to level from 30 to 45, and from that point onward we have a Cleric Warrior Bard team which other random individuals can join. We just been holding back on leveling because we want to help stimulate the economy and player activity on the server. The goal of this team as well is to avoid the bear pits and to level in other regions in Norrath to keep things interesting.

I hope some of you reach out to me about joining our team, and please keep the comments in this topic relevant. I really try to avoid toxic immature behavior and I really have proof that many of you on the forums like to derail topics and harass me and I do not appreciate it.

continued harassment of my topics will be reported to the project 1999 management.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach
There will be a 25% xp bonus for all servers starting Friday May 27th and ending Tuesday May 31st.

Look for either a broadcast in game or a discord server alert when the XP bonus is turned on and off.
Old 05-18-2022, 07:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartcron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Believe it or not, we have some players show up for one session they go from level 5 to level 18 in two hours and then they decide they don't want to play again, which is very discouraging for me.
Yeah believe it or not, people stop playing on a 34-player (last i checked) prime time server.