Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-05-2022, 10:17 AM
Skeleton

Um... the stagnant waters will rot, I suppose?
Old 06-05-2022, 10:20 AM
Fire Giant

Merge or not, I want a new server with the QoL mechanics back in that they removed. I don't understand why we can't have things like a working custom UI, spell sets, pet window etc. I understand the desire for classic but c'mon. Some things are just better.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

Merge Green into Red. Problem solved. Start fresh99.

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 06-05-2022, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's not a fucking chance this is anywhere close to true. You're out of your mind for even attempting to claim this. The last thread you brought this dumb topic up in nearly every response made fun of you.

I've said many many times that I don't care AT ALL about any p99 pixels regardless of server. My ideal scenario is a full wipe of blue before the merge then continuing to merge green back to blue at the end of timeline each time.

LOL do you seriously not see the hypocrisy? Your ENTIRE ARGUMENT is "Noooo don't merge the servers cuz my green pixels". Holy crap dude.

There's always initial launch hype. Same thing happens with TLP's and really any MMO launch. It's always way overpopulated at the start and you always lose a good chunk of people in the first month or two. P99 averages somewhere around 1000-1400 people across all servers at peak times. It's been this way for as long as I can remember even pre-green. Now instead of a server with 1000+ at peak times resulting in a well populated world we have 2 servers with 500-750. That's still decent. Not as good but it's fine. You still walk through the world and find lots and lots of empty zones but at least the popular zones are good. You're advocating for splitting the population further so we have 3 (4 with red) servers for the same 1000-1400 ppl? You realize that's going to put each server at < 500 people? You really think this is a good thing? I promise you are the minority here.

Repeating for like the 6th time: I'm not actively playing blue or green currently. I'm not secretly fighting for my "legacy" blue pixels. I clearly and openly stated my wish for blue to be wiped. You are VERY CLEARLY fighting for your green pixels and nothing else. I'm ready and waiting to start on green 2.0 but at this point feel it's a bit too late to start fresh on green when (supposedly) green 2.0 is coming. This is my biggest frustration with p99 atm that we have no information on the plan for merge/new server or any kind of hint at the plan for that.

Dude is tilted because I hit a nerve by saying everything that's true.

Here's "muh pixels" on green.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My highest level character on this account is level 9. It's a self found account. I just made myself full banded armor by saving up and killing tons of lizards and turning in the meat.

On blue I have a cleric with epic, fungi and all that nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's not a fucking chance this is anywhere close to true. You're out of your mind for even attempting to claim this. The last thread you brought this dumb topic up in nearly every response made fun of you.
Except it is. Go on green, actually ask a random survey of people anywhere you want, and you'll see one of a few responses:
- I thought the merge was cancelled
- Blue is awful I hope they dont merge
- It would be too crowded
- I dont want broken mechanics on blue

You ARE in the minority. And you obviously are getting angry because thinly veiled excuses are nonsense for what you're trying to protect: "MuH Legacy".

Quote:
I've said many many times that I don't care AT ALL about any p99 pixels regardless of server. My ideal scenario is a full wipe of blue before the merge then continuing to merge green back to blue at the end of timeline each time.
Post a video of you deleting all your characters then. If you don't care, why are you even posting about what happens either way? Absolute 3 head argument.

Quote:
LOL do you seriously not see the hypocrisy? Your ENTIRE ARGUMENT is "Noooo don't merge the servers cuz my green pixels". Holy crap dude.
No, that's literally you at this point. You've been caught multiple times in this disingenuous claim. People joined green because it was a fresh start, with classic mechanics, a fresh raid scene, and the waters not muddy over years of different abuses (RMT, massive AOE pulls, changing rules, Partial GMs, etc).

We get it, you love your pixels, but they're not worth crapping on the community for, or forcing a large majority to play non-classic ruleset when they obviously want a classic ruleset.

Also, just to be clear, just because you dont value your time (that's a joke, you obviously do, which is why you're posting so fervently despite not 'caring' what happens to your characters), most people do value their characters. It's a huge time investment.

Quote:
There's always initial launch hype. Same thing happens with TLP's and really any MMO launch. It's always way overpopulated at the start and you always lose a good chunk of people in the first month or two. P99 averages somewhere around 1000-1400 people across all servers at peak times. It's been this way for as long as I can remember even pre-green. Now instead of a server with 1000+ at peak times resulting in a well populated world we have 2 servers with 500-750. That's still decent. Not as good but it's fine. You still walk through the world and find lots and lots of empty zones but at least the popular zones are good. You're advocating for splitting the population further so we have 3 (4 with red) servers for the same 1000-1400 ppl? You realize that's going to put each server at < 500 people? You really think this is a good thing? I promise you are the minority here.
See above, One of the main issues people worry about is overcrowding already. Especially on launch hype.

Additionally, I'd bet donuts to dollars MORE people join on this next iteration, especially with a more concrete plan as to what happens to green characters after cycles if blue wasn't involved.

Most players on Green dont care about the population on Blue. You seem obsessed with it though. Telling.

Quote:
I'm ready and waiting to start on green 2.0 but at this point feel it's a bit too late to start fresh on green when (supposedly) green 2.0 is coming.
Again, if you don't care about anything than starting new, why do you care at all about when and where the server dumps its current green characters?

If dumping green characters wasn't an issue of active population, why are you making population arguments?

It's because you're worried people will still want to play their green characters after the the next cycle, and instead of being stuck on a legacy server forever, you want that sweet sweet green population to join back with blue.

Your excuses are so thinly veiled behind your real motivation it's like looking through plastic wrap bruv.
Last edited by ya.dingus; 06-05-2022 at 01:03 PM..
Old 06-05-2022, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude is tilted because I hit a nerve by saying everything that's true.

Here's "muh pixels" on green.

My highest level character on this account is level 9. It's a self found account. I just made myself full banded armor by saving up and killing tons of lizards and turning in the meat.

On blue I have a cleric with epic, fungi and all that nonsense.

Except it is. Go on green, actually ask a random survey of people anywhere you want, and you'll see one of a few responses:
- I thought the merge was called
- Blue is awful I hope they dont merge
- It would be too crowded
- I dont want broken mechanics on blue

You ARE in the minority. And you obviously are getting angry because thinly veiled excuses are nonsense for what you're trying to protect: "MuH Legacy".

Post a video of you deleting all your characters then. If you don't care, why are you even posting about what happens either way? Absolute 3 head argument.

No, that's literally you at this point. You've been caught multiple times in this disingenuous claim. People joined green because it was a fresh start, with classic mechanics, a fresh raid scene, and the waters not muddy over years of different abuses (RMT, massive AOE pulls, changing rules, Partial GMs, etc).

We get it, you love your pixels, but they're not worth crapping on the community for, or forcing a large majority to play non-classic ruleset when they obviously want a classic ruleset.

Also, just to be clear, just because you dont value your time (that's a joke, you obviously do, which is why you're posting so fervently despite not 'caring' what happens to your characters), most people do value their characters. It's a huge time investment.

See above, One of the main issues people worry about is overcrowding already. Especially on launch hype.

Additionally, I'd bet donuts to dollars MORE people join on this next iteration, especially with a more concrete plan as to what happens to green characters after cycles if blue wasn't involved.

Most players on Green dont care about the population on Blue. You seem obsessed with it though. Telling.

Again, if you don't care about anything than starting new, why do you care at all about when and where the server dumps its current green characters?

If dumping green characters wasn't an issue of active population, why are you making population arguments?

It's because you're worried people will still want to play their green characters after the the next cycle, and instead of being stuck on a legacy server forever, you want that sweet sweet green population to join back with blue.

Your excuses are so thinly veiled behind your real motivation it's like looking through plastic wrap bruv.
One person is calling for a complete wipe of blue and merge with green + fresh green 2.0. The other person is calling for an entire additional server to preserve his green 1.0 bullshit separately from anything else and further segregating the community in the process. I think it's pretty obvious which one of us has ulterior pixel motives. Also who the fuck thinks either server is overpopulated? That's the first I'm hearing of it. Half the world is a ghost town on both blue and green lately. People flock to the same handful of zones cause there isn't enough people to spread out and have regular active groups outside the standard popular zones.

You're an idiot and I think that's fairly obvious to anyone else still reading at this point. I don't know why I'm even arguing with a 1 month old troll account literally called dingus.
Old 06-05-2022, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
One person is calling for a complete wipe of blue and merge with green + fresh green 2.0. The other person is calling for an entire additional server to preserve his green 1.0 bullshit separately from anything else and further segregating the community in the process. I think it's pretty obvious which one of us has ulterior pixel motives. Also who the fuck thinks either server is overpopulated? That's the first I'm hearing of it. Half the world is a ghost town on both blue and green lately. People flock to the same handful of zones cause there isn't enough people to spread out and have regular active groups outside the standard popular zones.

You're an idiot and I think that's fairly obvious to anyone else still reading at this point. I don't know why I'm even arguing with a 1 month old troll account literally called dingus.
Money where mouth is. You dont care about your characters, prove it.

Post a video of you deleting them on your main account.

Green isn't a ghost town, you'd know if you played. This is why it's obvious you just want that sweet green pop to rejoin your bloated legacy beta bucks server.

Dude projecting on the guy with a level 9 warrior in full banded saying i'm trying to protect "muh pixels".

Dr. Phil levels of psychological projection.

Last edited by ya.dingus; 06-05-2022 at 01:09 PM..
Old 06-05-2022, 02:39 PM
Aviak

Server merge of blue and green is at this stage a terrible idea. I for one do not want it to happen, nor do i have any reason to believe it will.

Frankly i think its perfect to leave just as it is, especially cause it screws over all my former guildmates on blue that thought they could hop on green, farm up rare items and get them when the servers merge.

I would enjoy an official statement that the server merge won't happen just to drink their tears.
Old 06-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Lol OP is so embarrassing. Lol at using red pill terms to insult people while you’re post on the forums for an emulated server of a 23 year old mmo (and caring enough to make multiple posts about a server merge in the first place), so pathetic lmao
Last edited by cd288; 06-05-2022 at 03:00 PM..
Old 06-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol OP is so embarrassing. Lol at using red pill terms to insult people while you’re post on the forums for an emulated server of a 23 year old mmo (and caring enough to make multiple posts about a server merge in the first place), so pathetic lmao
What does a 23 year old mmo have anything to do with it? It's how we all spend our time, and that time investment is large.

3 head arguments everywhere. It's the same three blueberreis screaming desperately to try to get us to merge to beta bucks blue server.

Put money where mouth is.

Screenshots of you deleting all your main characters on blue if you dont care.
Old 06-05-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
screenshots of you deleting all your main characters on blue if you dont care.
This is what toxic immersion looks like. This is the literal worst thing this person can imagine happening to somebody.