Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

I'm not the one playing on a server where I can sell digital currency and call it a healthy server that's better than P99.

One post mentioning a zerg mentality and the usual suspects all turn up at once...if it makes you feel better to lash out with expletives and accusations of autism and being retarded that says more about your ForumQuest age than it does about me.

Sorry you were run off the server because better guilds with less numbers could take down content and the staff refused to fence anything off for you because of the way the last rotation fell apart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ugh why did u quote that and make that stupidity available for my eyes to read?

Swish you're fucking retarded and shouldn't talk when you don't understand what you're talking about. This is the exact fucking opposite of zerging. We split our raid force into 3 smaller raids and do the instance 3 times simultaneously to get more loot for the guild. I forget what kind of numbers we had for last 3 split but around 25-30 people per split I'm guessing? Clearing VT with a 6hr hard timer with ~30 man raid force isn't a super easy task.

Zerg he says.. God damn..
Swish! Don't let him fool you. It's just like P99 NToV, bosses mostly all pulled to zone in. BDA just clears the zone classically and manages to do all the bosses in time (something you might be a fan of???)
Old 01-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Fire Giant

BDA once pulled Ikatiar to HoT, confirmed most evil guild ever on p99
Old 01-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this Swish's alt account? You speak about things you have seemingly no understanding of just like him. We don't pull a single boss to the zone in that I've ever witnessed. The only exception is maybe Kael I think we pulled Tormax to EW a couple times. But pulling stuff to zone in Kael is pretty common practice. We just have a lot less dead weight players than other guilds do and we don't sit around for 30 mins after every boss while cucks decide which of their friends is getting loot today. Not to mention we have some insanely talented pullers. Combination of those things results in us clearing VT with 30 people in the same time it takes BDA and some other guilds to do it with ~60.

Who the fuck are you btw? New BDA member?
The anger in the last couple of pages is quite amusing. I've got 1 alt account and it's banned for being used while being banned... so there's essentially no point in having one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I like how jcr has joined me in condemning loot council guilds but won't say I was right about it way back before this thread even got started.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Milly Bays 2.0
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2017, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Our emp kill was pretty fun last night. Only had 3 Warriors so we ran out of defensive, bout some time with two weaponshield. We could have had a fourth warrior but someone (Fifield) had none of discs at level 60.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Our emp kill was pretty fun last night. Only had 3 Warriors so we ran out of defensive, bought* some time with two weaponshield. We could have had a fourth warrior but someone (Fifield) had none of discs at level 60.
Derp
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Our emp kill was pretty fun last night.
Emperor Chottal is a one group-able mob mate.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodors Finest Poster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Emperor Chottal is a one group-able mob mate.
He was referring to Crush, obviously.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
You're doing 1 split? Don't have enough clerics to tighten the chain on a non-defensive tank?
We are talking about BDA here.