Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2020, 04:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by regandna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did Detoxx silence the prosecutor with his closing statement there? If so, this case might be dismissed!!
Nah, the kiters have face aggro at most, and as he stated the guards have leash aggro back to Eashen, and if they are mixed in with that train the train has social aggro back to the raid, but was not going where it was intended, meaning Furor most likely dumped more aggro into the train than the kiters had. So there wouldn't be a "Charge" message. Possibly low health aggro, but I never targetted him so not sure. The sitting can also turn mobs to go towards you, hance the spamming sit when he got to us.

Just not worth my time giving him what he wants.. someone to "debate with".. He wasnt even the topic of this discussion, although he should be as well. Server would be better off without either of them in my opinion. God have mercy on Arcler and the officers of Riot for dealing with this every day.

He also never addressed the questions I posed, the video is there for everyone to see Furor clear as day training us. Just like he was just caught doing on another instance. There was no reason for him to be in that hall.. or looking back the way he came from.. or not to flop when he got there like he always does..

Wasn't the first Furors train, won't be the last.. hence the title of this thread.

Feel free to show me evidence to dispute the claim, give me "Fraps" of Furors and Crowns entire time from zoning into ToV that day. until the train in the video I provided.
Old 12-05-2020, 06:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benisato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because we always throw bards in the kite or pull teams.. that is where they serve the best purpose on raids. We never put them with the clerics.. who would do that. And the kiters are always hanging out with the bards and the clerics, not setting up pet pulls or anything like that, that would be dumb...

Your attempts to try and throw dumb excuses at this are pretty pathetic.
I’m fairly sure you don’t know what is going on in these encounters.

Take a few seconds to examine these videos with someone in riot who is a little less of a delicate offended person and objectively look.

How in the hell would furoar dump more aggro into all those mobs? If this was insta click prayers + stopper days I could MAYBE say that’s possible. But it’s not; and even if it was then the mobs would run straight back to the trainer when he fd’d.

There simply is zero in that video showing furoar training mobs, except him being there. It’s like the Cekk plane of fear video where if you’re a moron you draw conclusions the evidence doesn’t point to.

Also what the shit are all these random terms you keep saying.

As for your clutching at straws about sitting? Lol.
Old 12-05-2020, 09:12 AM
Sarnak

It’s so weird that riot is not allowed to mock anyone from freedom but yet freedom is still free to mock everyone else without repercussions
Old 12-05-2020, 09:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by voydent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s so weird that riot is not allowed to mock anyone from freedom but yet freedom is still free to mock everyone else without repercussions
Big thing here is still a guildleader can train another guild on competing guilds own bot + boxing when doing it. I do not care that everyone says Furoar donated much to p99. It is a scandal he is not permabanned.
Old 12-05-2020, 10:57 AM
Banned

Known dirty player gets caught training and boxing.

Said player receives slap on the wrist. Other players for lesser offenses have been permabanned.

Money truly makes the world go 'round.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benisato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, the kiters have face aggro at most, and as he stated the guards have leash aggro back to Eashen, and if they are mixed in with that train the train has social aggro back to the raid, but was not going where it was intended, meaning Furor most likely dumped more aggro into the train than the kiters had. So there wouldn't be a "Charge" message. Possibly low health aggro, but I never targetted him so not sure. The sitting can also turn mobs to go towards you, hance the spamming sit when he got to us.

Just not worth my time giving him what he wants.. someone to "debate with".. He wasnt even the topic of this discussion, although he should be as well. Server would be better off without either of them in my opinion. God have mercy on Arcler and the officers of Riot for dealing with this every day.

He also never addressed the questions I posed, the video is there for everyone to see Furor clear as day training us. Just like he was just caught doing on another instance. There was no reason for him to be in that hall.. or looking back the way he came from.. or not to flop when he got there like he always does..

Wasn't the first Furors train, won't be the last.. hence the title of this thread.

Feel free to show me evidence to dispute the claim, give me "Fraps" of Furors and Crowns entire time from zoning into ToV that day. until the train in the video I provided.
Lol I give up. This simpleton wins. GG
Old 12-08-2020, 05:51 AM
Sarnak

grats Furoar on the Prog FTE.

it's as if his ban did not matter at all lol.
Old 12-08-2020, 10:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by voydent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
grats Furoar on the Prog FTE.

it's as if his ban did not matter at all lol.
Isn't that what this thread is about?
Old 12-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Banned

Can't wait until I intentionally train the next FRAG raid and eat a ban despite never having any negative history whatsoever (but I also don't donate to P99).
Old 12-08-2020, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't wait until I intentionally train the next FRAG raid and eat a ban despite never having any negative history whatsoever (but I also don't donate to P99).
Toxigen, I know you're a pretty normal dude, at least relative to p99 standards. But bro. I've already established that the other two instances of something like this happening, had the same level, if not less punishment from GM's as it does this time around.

Also please do, I'll laugh my ass off. And we can test your theory of GM punishment at the same time. Win/Win