Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Your worth should be based upon your PVP worthiness. You PVP worthiness is based on your ability to kill other players. So again, as per my first response, system that makes you valuable only once you're achieved a certain number of kills or after a certain level, I.E. players under lvl 30 are worth 0 points unless they have 10 kills to their name, so you have to earn your way onto the leaderboard by killing other PK's or get to lvl 45+ or something where people default to having a base value no matter what, and then a bonus value based on K/D ratio and/or total kills.

Again, encourages the hell out of PVP, and makes PVP against PVP'ers worth more than PVP against random people trying to level up
Old 02-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Make a 56-60 Leaderboard. Just record all YTs but don't count them unless they are 56+
Old 02-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Banned

How do you know who is 56+ without GM assistance?
Old 02-03-2015, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

For the sake of argument, let's just assume I do. New season isn't coming without level data.
Old 02-03-2015, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

def time for new season tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
u are the king
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
good lord guido is a monster
Old 02-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Fire Giant

I'd be okay with a 56+ only leaderboard as well, as it eliminates drive for lower level pvp entirely, but also sad because I like low level pvp, I just want griefing less incentivized and legitimate pvp encouraged, which that system does nothing to accomplish or encourage.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the sake of argument, let's just assume I do. New season isn't coming without level data.
Remove the lvl 9 pvp. Being able to YT someone and not be YT'ed yourself is super lame. I would prefer a level based system, the higher your level the more points you are worth. A lower level killing a higher level should result in a higher percent taken.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remove the lvl 9 pvp. Being able to YT someone and not be YT'ed yourself is super lame. I would prefer a level based system, the higher your level the more points you are worth. A lower level killing a higher level should result in a higher percent taken.
This needs Sirken to change though. Totally agreed with it though.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk im just sick of killing 30 people and they are all worth jack shot but when someone who has an ass load of points dies they get mad points, i think that promotes only pvping with a zerg and is just a retarded system....some people in vp loot are literally worth.0 points, i think a kil should.give you a base amount no matter what they are ranked
this makes alot of sense if points or pvp even mattered, but it dont, yellow text should be removed as should this leaderboard

it has no place in eq
Old 02-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Kobold

The reason the twinks get so high on leaderboard is because they kill so many people. Not their fault most high levels are scared of pvp. To even it out some though people should never start with points. They only get points as they kill other players
Closed Thread