Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2021, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gaiaonline used to be the shit because it was like 90% hot chicks, 10% incels

but they broke off and went to recolor.me, which was literally destroyed by wokeism

which is funny because the guy who runs the site is a registered republican who uses the site to perv on young girls

sherdog is fun to troll because people on their are like so high strung..

lots of fun reddits, especially for weirdos like u..
What do you mean by that?

My days being a revolutionary attempting to bring about a totalitarian military state focused on expanding into the solar system and creating the most obedient and skilled population religiously devoted to efficiency, minimalism, and physical perfection is over. I even got banned from secret msg groups I cannot disclose for being to extreme and fanatical.

Like I said, I'm retired, just living my last year or so maybe in elf lands.
Old 05-12-2021, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you mean by that?

My days being a revolutionary attempting to bring about a totalitarian military state focused on expanding into the solar system and creating the most obedient and skilled population religiously devoted to efficiency, minimalism, and physical perfection is over. I even got banned from secret msg groups I cannot disclose for being to extreme and fanatical.

Like I said, I'm retired, just living my last year or so maybe in elf lands.
u dying of aids??
Old 05-12-2021, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u dying of aids??
Maybe not?

I'm honestly shameful to talk about it anymore.. I didn't mean to hijack snortles RIP thread. And get all fatalistic, morose.

Was genuinely trolling and only bragging a little..

[REDACTED]

Maybe I'll pm my lil side qq? We'll see.
Old 05-12-2021, 09:55 PM
Banned

praying for u fam
Old 05-12-2021, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
praying for u fam
Yeah, no worries I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of the little things. Like yesterday a raw hide tunic dropped lol. Man just seeing my friend ninja loot it and not saying anything other than how badass the loot was and congratulations was the best. For like all of 3 seconds time froze and I was wondering if this is heaven.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've had 10 more accounts then lulz with ten times the posts. Almost all banned. Some banned so hard they were completely wiped.

Kids around these parts get really jimmied and envious. Lol. Especially since they never catch on quick unless someone spills the beans.

You're a welcome addition to the forums tho.
not something to brag about
Old 05-13-2021, 03:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I've had 10 more accounts then lulz with ten times the posts. Almost all banned. Some banned so hard they were completely wiped.

Kids around these parts get really jimmied and envious. Lol. Especially since they never catch on quick unless someone spills the beans.

You're a welcome addition to the forums tho.
Seek help (prob licensed psychiatrist territory here)
Old 05-13-2021, 04:45 AM
Aviak

There’s this Udemy course by this dude Ben Tristan had unity courses on Udemy for like 20$. Start with 2d then do 3D modeling or the 3D course. I started getting migraines and thought I had a brain tumor or something crazy and got these courses and then really close to finishing a solid alpha in about 4 months. I finished each course in about a month and was always taking what I learned and applying it to a few experimental projects. I’m fine now but that’s what I was doing when I thought my days were matched.

Here’s his 2d, you can skip it but there’s cool tricks you don’t learn in the 3D and it makes the 3D a lot easier:
https://www.udemy.com/course/unitycourse/
Here’s 3D
https://www.udemy.com/course/unitycourse2/
Here’s 3D modeling in blender
https://www.udemy.com/course/blendertutorial/

Ben and all the instructors are insanely knowledgeable and there’s a lot of help in the forums on it. I’m still active on them sometimes.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:13 AM
Fire Giant

Today is Ascension Day, commemorating the bodily ascension of Jesus into heaven.

kinda makes a fella wonder, don't it?
Old 05-13-2021, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

color chart

The baskin robbins of trolls