Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 12-17-2013, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Noticed this in a duel the other day with one of those hard hitting monk throwy things

went unconscious and then my hp immediately shot back to 30%, where it should have been

I don't remember this from classic but it could have been there
This. Might have logs of it but i would have to check. Anyways I tagged Cucumbers's baby cleric with a suriken of the tranquil for the lulz. He immediately took a 2 second dirt nap and regained consciousness shortly there after. I've seen this happen a few times though but only in super hard hittingobs such as dual wielding HoV.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Don't change it! The early unconcscious bug just makes it all the more rewarding when you somehow manage to channel a spellcast through faux-death and then somehow survive the fight.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Banned

Hand of Veeshan dual wielding cue-ball in a sock + roll of nickels. Mad regards sent by the Lannisters etc, resolve this bad boy.
Old 12-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Banned

happens commonly on red specially if a rogue hits you with a hard backstab, dirtnaps them then back up to 20 or 30 usually. by then though they are usuallly dead.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Sarnak

Seen this happen once or twice to people in sky on bee or DW spiroc etc. They got knocked unconscious and then beat on for a few more rounds before they could get up heh
Old 12-25-2013, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
happens commonly on red specially if a rogue hits you with a hard backstab, dirtnaps them then back up to 20 or 30 usually. by then though they are usuallly dead.
It happened on my first round BoTB loss. I hit Agnome with a heavy backstab towards the end and I saw him drop, thought he was dead and let my guard down.