Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YOU are a shut in
News to me. Last I checked I worked full-time, own property, have a girl and travel around the country every year for conventions. Total shut in huh?
Old 12-29-2013, 06:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Epic wasn't intended for everyone to have one.
Try to look best ur tmo tag and think its a goddanm eqemu server Everyone does deserve the right to complete there epic if they put the time in but ur useless cock blockin guilds been the main reason they cant

and i aggree just shut the fuck up already with your entitled bs
Old 12-29-2013, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQsale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try to look best ur tmo tag and think its a goddanm eqemu server Everyone does deserve the right to complete there epic if they put the time in but ur useless cock blockin guilds been the main reason they cant

and i aggree just shut the fuck up already with your entitled bs
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tasslehof I just think it's funny you were so anti-domination for so long, and now that it's time to change things, you're advocating essentially not changing hardly anything and pretty much fully agreeing with what TMO and your guilds want.
Not at all really. I would like to implement a system very different than what anyone else has suggested, but I'm not in the mood to type up a whole huge post explaining it. Jump into vent with me if you wanna chat about it later, you'll see you're very wrong.

I'm still very "anti-domination" but I don't think guild's should be able to kill mobs without camping out or tracking it. I think that a lot of people seem to think that since things are changing that they wont have to do anything for raid boss kills. That's probably why you're getting he feeling that I've somehow changed my opinion of where the raid scene should go. I think sharing mobs is the way to go, especially on an emulated server.

My only issue is I think if people want to kill mobs they can go through the trouble of making sure they have a raid force present to kill it in a timely manner (1-2 hours of spawn, preferably 1 hour imo...not anywhere in the EQ world is inaccessible in 1 hour) AND they can track it on their own. For instance if some sort of rotation type system is in place, I think stipulations should be made that call for whatever guild is up at bat to kill the mob in a timely manner AND be tracking it throughout. If they fail to do these two things they should lose their chance at an engage.

My system involved not rotation, but guilds bidding each week on the mobs they wanted to kill. A sort of "Raid DKP point system" if you will, but its kind of more complicated than people seem to be interested in dealing with.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 12-29-2013, 11:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Epic wasn't intended for everyone to have one.
Said a lot of people in 2000-2001. Quit living in the past negro.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:17 AM
Planar Protector

HBB you still have rubicite pauldrons, mask or neck?

Need for my complete set=).
Closed Thread