Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the reality is this only happened one time for one HoT named

we normally did HoT every friday, so one thursday a month or two ago we're pulling vulak and TMO starts zoning in to do HoT

instead of sending a group of rogues to kill them and tell them to fuck off, i told TMO leadership not to kill any of the named drakes other than the one in the zone out room so that they would be up the following day, and TMO doesn't kill dozekar anyway

they agreed and i came to loot a single drake symbol

i don't really give enough of a shit to cockblock them from doing HoT; no reason to stomp out the smaller guy on a 300 pop box
this is what actually happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by JboxCSU [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I've gathered so far: BDA jelly that TMO getting ToV loot.
Old 11-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

actually, add <friends> and <casual scum> to that last quote and it's spot on
Old 11-10-2015, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

We're enjoying ourselves playing on red much more so than we did blue, so I'd say we're winning. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The mighty TMO is as mighty as ever. We are progressing extremely well with a small tight-knit crew of raiders, most who just started on the server less than 6 months ago. People should play red and see how it is before talking shit from the safety of the blue server.

Red population is getting better and so is the server raid scene dynamic. As much as people like to call red a shitty server, I disagree...Red is a great server that is worth checking out.
Old 11-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Picture is erroneous. I have way better hair than Hoku in RL.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Sarnak

For those who don't play on red: every one of your posts simply reveals your ignorance.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:04 PM
Banned

we were really enjoying having the whole red server believe that cuck tax shit, way to ruin it colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is a great server that is worth checking out.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're enjoying ourselves playing on red much more so than we did blue, so I'd say we're winning. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many TMO have returned since the Velious Day Massacre? Estimates put total TMO core member losses at over 20. The red99 TMO of today isn't the same TMO that showed up from blue several months ago.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we were really enjoying having the whole red server believe that cuck tax shit, way to ruin it colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yaw but people believing that shit just makes the server look bad
Old 11-10-2015, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many TMO have returned since the Velious Day Massacre? Estimates put total TMO core member losses at over 20. The red99 TMO of today isn't the same TMO that showed up from blue several months ago.
you have to expect losses with a server swap like that. the way i see things, the velious launch culled many of our weaker players. we lost a few good players, but it really showed who's in things for the long haul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yaw but people believing that shit just makes the server look bad
tru bro
Closed Thread