Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Deleted Accounts?

I started P99 in 2014 and I played for several months but due to some real life interruptions I haven't played since 09/2014. I just tried to login using the account name and password I used last and it is not working. Also on this forum under the account login thing it says there are no active accounts linked to my username?
Maybe I just forgot my account name and password? Maybe it's just wrong? How do I recover my username and password? Please help.. I know I had an account and I really don't want to start over brand new...
Old 08-03-2016, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

As far as I know they don't delete accounts. You probably aren't using the right account and password combo. I'd email/petition development team with any info you can on old chars/account and see if they can help.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 08-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Log into EQEmulator.org and check this link: http://www.eqemulator.org/account/?LS

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 08-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

Was gonna say can't remember how long the LS account management has been accessible via p99, eqemulator might be the place if you had a forum account there too.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I don't have an account on EQEmulator. So how would that work? Do I just create one?
Old 08-04-2016, 05:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Also on this Forum when I am on the home page and I click on the link that says Loginserver Accounts, it doesn't show any accounts linked to this username. but when I logged in under this name, Tissie, it says last login 09/2014. So I know for a fact this is the username I used to create my P99 account.
Old 08-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tissie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also on this Forum when I am on the home page and I click on the link that says Loginserver Accounts, it doesn't show any accounts linked to this username. but when I logged in under this name, Tissie, it says last login 09/2014. So I know for a fact this is the username I used to create my P99 account.
Prior to 2013 or 2014 when you made a account you did it through the Eqemu website and not on this website. Did you try and go over there and login?
Old 08-18-2016, 09:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was gonna say can't remember how long the LS account management has been accessible via p99, eqemulator might be the place if you had a forum account there too.
The account log in/account manager is accessible from p1999 dudes , as in developers??? If that is so I need there help. I have had an account iI have been trying to get access to for 2 months now. No amount of bugging peeps on eqemu is working. They are just not responding. Plz let me know

Portsfour Pie Gnome Wizard
Fappjack Akalilfappy Gnome Warrior
Iksars Suck Human Monk

"Yup,... that just might be proof that we have failed as a species lol."
Old 08-18-2016, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganjar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The account log in/account manager is accessible from p1999 dudes , as in developers??? If that is so I need there help. I have had an account iI have been trying to get access to for 2 months now. No amount of bugging peeps on eqemu is working. They are just not responding. Plz let me know
only if you made the account through the process on this forum and not through eqemu site.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:33 PM
Kobold

Do u think they would have the ability to find it anyhow tho since they can ban any account?

Portsfour Pie Gnome Wizard
Fappjack Akalilfappy Gnome Warrior
Iksars Suck Human Monk

"Yup,... that just might be proof that we have failed as a species lol."
Closed Thread