Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 04:22 AM
Banned

TMO moved to the red server thinking they would take over

They never won a PvP encounter and were griefed to the point where Zeelot compared PvP to terrorism and logged off, never to be heard from again.

A fitting end for a lot of bad players
Old 02-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Planar Protector

It could have been really good but I think Tiggles chatting shit on the forums hyping them up was the first step to ruin... also I think he was one of the first to disappear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I almost joined them, they did have some good people.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No they didn't
Old 02-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No they didn't
Swish would have fit right in.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish would have fit right in.
hey frend
Old 02-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It could have been really good but I think Tiggles chatting shit on the forums hyping them up was the first step to ruin... also I think he was one of the first to disappear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think there is some truth to that. Certain people were way to cocky and drew a lot of unneeded attention. They weren't even the play makers.

The reason I left p99 is completely unrelated though. Mainly an issue with the people running the place here, including a certain ex-staff member who compromised items & gear on many accounts, and certain other staff members who decided to try to hide that fact at many players' expense instead of doing something proactive about it.

We had fun on red, but it wasn't meant to be.

We won a lot of fights, and lost a lot of fights, never had any issues with that. The only complaints I have with red was people plugging at zonelines. I think PvP in a game like Darkfall is much better than EQ. I'll probably be playing Rise of Agon/DND when released.
Old 03-31-2017, 06:55 AM
Kobold

TMO <3

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.
Bisou Frenchkiss 57 Clr.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there is some truth to that. Certain people were way to cocky and drew a lot of unneeded attention. They weren't even the play makers.

The reason I left p99 is completely unrelated though. Mainly an issue with the people running the place here, including a certain ex-staff member who compromised items & gear on many accounts, and certain other staff members who decided to try to hide that fact at many players' expense instead of doing something proactive about it.

We had fun on red, but it wasn't meant to be.

We won a lot of fights, and lost a lot of fights, never had any issues with that. The only complaints I have with red was people plugging at zonelines. I think PvP in a game like Darkfall is much better than EQ. I'll probably be playing Rise of Agon/DND when released.
I rolled a new character in Field of Bone one time, don't think that character made it far as lizard shamans aren't a good pvp server choice but there was a TMO enchanter there giving out buffs and stuff to the 5-6 iksars that were around. Thunderdome have done it occasionally in easier places but generally you don't see that on red and I didn't forget it.

They've talked for years about anti-plugging code which would be really good to have but its never happened yet.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:02 AM
Kobold

A-Team will have epics [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-31-2017, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadtj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, dead guild tag.
Not for BDA. They went 2 years without them on p99, left p99 and yet are still traumatized by it. Its quite funny but also pathetic.