Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 11:53 AM
Banned

are we at 30 days since kunark yet?

im sure every boss on the server is dead by now
Old 12-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Ackshually...

We have yet to have a 60 SK, PAL, RNG... so maybe another 30 days?
Old 12-07-2020, 07:12 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are we at 30 days since kunark yet?

im sure every boss on the server is dead by now

Yup. 31 days since Kunark. taking bets on it being 37. can I get a wager on 37? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2020, 07:19 PM
Skeleton

What do you get when you take the quest out of EverQuest, everything takes forEVER, at least for us casuals that only have a small amount of time to play. Anyways keep up the "classic" work.
Old 12-07-2020, 07:27 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsheets84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup. 31 days since Kunark. taking bets on it being 37. can I get a wager on 37? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technically the post wasn't posted until the 16th, and that is what said 30 days...
Old 12-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technically the post wasn't posted until the 16th, and that is what said 30 days...
Ackshually... within hours of launch, there was an in-game broadcast from Rogean which said "the first month of Kunark." 10 days later, after much frustration from newbies turning in quest items, who had missed the one-time in-game announcement... they made a forum post.

"Today is the day. Now is the time..."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rogean.JPG (26.1 KB, 120 views)
Old 12-07-2020, 08:23 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ackshually... within hours of launch, there was an in-game broadcast from Rogean which said "the first month of Kunark." 10 days later, after much frustration from newbies turning in quest items, who had missed the one-time in-game announcement... they made a forum post.

Ahh, I must've missed that. Thanks for showing me. It's so frustrating having such inconsistent and easily missable communications. I get it's not easy to manage a server, but it seems like some of the communication it would be trivial to be less ambiguous about or post in ways less dependent on luck of the draw.

That "naturally via kills" also explains some other posts/memeing I've seen...
Old 12-08-2020, 08:36 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is interesting. Thank you for sharing.

I came back to P99 about 20 days ago. My play time is super limited. I leveled a Bard to 12 so far "via kill" and have a bank full of CB belts and I am encumbered carrying belts too.

I decided not to log back on until exp is turned on. I worked hard for that extra exp in kiling orcs, so i want that exp. no sense in wasting it.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:05 AM
Banned

NEVERQUEST
Old 12-08-2020, 10:04 AM
Decaying Skeleton

New player since December 5, tried Green because new server and everything. Been holding on those belts for leveling up since I can't gear up with alts. Should I switch to blue before I spend too much time ? I really didn't expect green to be this hardcore for newcomers.
Closed Thread