Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-08-2022, 10:27 AM
Banned

So like everyone knows genisis right.

I think genisis is an allegory for today.

It's been on going like 20,000 years.

We've been around a lot longer tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck with that hopium. We've 30 years or less.
It's not hopium. I'm with Jibartik on this one. I want to say I told you so. I'm extremely sad and frustrated ill probably die or be completely disabled before I can chip in and help lead people to G-d.
Last edited by starkind; 05-08-2022 at 10:31 AM..
Old 05-08-2022, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anything provided to 7.9 billion people will be an environmental disaster. We can't all have solar panels produced, shipped across the world and installed every decade. The return on energy investment on solar panels is roughly 5 years, yet solar panels rapidly degrade after a decade. This ignores the storage problem entirely.
you think too small, you're why humanity is still stuck in the dark ages.

stop bitching, go to school, engineer better photo-voltaic cells, leave a better planet for those that follow.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hey, we reached 420 ppm CO2! wooooooo lets gooooooooo
yeah because I source actual known and reputable sources, I knew that this measurement was taken on the largest active volcano in the world.

https://research.noaa.gov/article/Ar...carbon-dioxide

"Hey guys, I am reading very dangerous levels of radiation when I put my geiger counter inside the nuclear reactor"
Old 05-08-2022, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hey, we reached 420 ppm CO2! wooooooo lets gooooooooo
Squad goals 😊
Old 05-08-2022, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can _chip in_ and help lead people to G-d.
@Jibartik

I was programmed to say that.

(lol)
Old 05-08-2022, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Insects, birds, amphibians, fish & everything else living in the world's oceans are all in rapid decline. A statistic I saw recently was that there has been a 60% biomass loss of flying insects since 2004. Haven't you noticed that you don't really need to clean your windshield of bugs anymore? There is no personal choice involved for any of us. These things were set in motion before we were born.

30 years at most.
Ok doomer
Old 05-08-2022, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Speaking of rapid decline, Evolution vs divine creation : https://reddit.com/r/memes/comments/...rwin_incident/
Old 05-08-2022, 12:47 PM
Banned

Hope everyone sits with some bees and touches grass today.
Old 05-11-2022, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

We should all live low-energy lifestyles whatever the fuck that means, I guess wear burlap sacks and toil in the dirt and try to grow some natural carrot or shit. Lol. Yeah not for me.

My pro-gamer lifestyle needs to be supported by 100's of nuclear power plants.

Our nuclear waste is going to present the same problem for future people that the Assyrian garbage pits present to us. None.

Let's not infantilize the future people. They're not going to be fucking stupid and helpless. They will figure shit out just like we did.

Also, humanity's number one problem is not energy or pollution. It's depopulation and the attendant loss of productivity that goes along with it.
Old 05-11-2022, 01:03 PM
Banned

Like I said nuke plants are fine and less dumb than older technologies. You can also be an elite gamer and live in harmony with the environment. It's infantile to believe otherwise.

What gets me is vegan shampoo coming out of single use foreverplastic bottles made at a Dupont factory in China.

Quote:
8, 2018 – DuPont announced today that it is investing more than $80 million to build a new manufacturing facility in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province in East China.
Just really dumb if you ask me.