Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-08-2022, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
of course i care about their opinion, but if its that they want to have an abortion then its a stupid and wrong opinion.
Translation: I have a right to tell other people what to do with their own bodies, and someday I want the government to tell me what I can do with mine.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-08-2022, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

If a bunch of sluts and whores want to kill their fetus, what does the world really lose?

you really wanna tell me that some skank in wichita who fucked a bunch of dudes with an average IQ of 90 are gonna birth the next Mozart; the next Lincoln, the next Musk?

Genius IQ's don't have accidental pregnancies to begin with

Therefore Abortion only reduces future welfare claims

it's called a necessary evil, and if that offends your senses, then you're a pussy.
Old 05-08-2022, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Translation: I have a right to tell other people what to do with their own bodies, and someday I want the government to tell me what I can do with mine.
The government already tells you what to do with your body if you murder someone: you go to jail. That isn't anything new. As a society we do agree to certain conditions in which you lose your bodily autonomy.

However, the real problem here is you are equating abortion to "losing bodily autonomy". That isn't true. You had multiple choices to avoid pregnancy before. You had complete bodily autonomy to choose if you wanted to have sex, and how to have that sex. But once you start growing another person inside your body, you have to consider the bodily autonomy of that person as well. You are no longer just one person.

And before you bring up something like rape, most people aren't arguing abortion being illegal for extreme cases. If abortion was legal for rape/incest/extreme medical issues only, that would already reduce abortions by over 90%. It would certainly be a huge step in the right direction.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a bunch of sluts and whores want to kill their fetus, what does the world really lose?

you really wanna tell me that some skank in wichita who fucked a bunch of dudes with an average IQ of 90 are gonna birth the next Mozart; the next Lincoln, the next Musk?

Genius IQ's don't have accidental pregnancies to begin with

Therefore Abortion only reduces future welfare claims

it's called a necessary evil, and if that offends your senses, then you're a pussy.
What does it say about reason and rationality that you logicked your way into "murder good if expedient"?
Old 05-08-2022, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does it say about reason and rationality that you logicked your way into "murder good if expedient"?
ok so, abortion definitely is killing, however it definitely is NOT murder.

this is the gray area where humans will never find a compromise, too many people can only see in black and white.

You all know I'm conservative AF, and if I can see that a fetus is not a valid human, then you need to ask yourself more questions, rather than plugging your ears and screaming LALALALALA

I'll never understand why a bunch of alabama bible thumpers give two shits what sluts in seattle do with their fetus, and yet demand capital punishment for big time offenders. These people will never meet each other, they will never interact, they have no right to say what the other does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2022, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
ok so, abortion definitely is killing, however it definitely is NOT murder.

this is the gray area where humans will never find a compromise, too many people can only see in black and white.

You all know I'm conservative AF, and if I can see that a fetus is not a valid human, then you need to ask yourself more questions, rather than plugging your ears and screaming LALALALALA

I'll never understand why a bunch of alabama bible thumpers give two shits what sluts in seattle do with their fetus, and yet demand capital punishment for big time offenders. These people will never meet each other, they will never interact, they have no right to say what the other does.
It's murder in Alabama if the people in Alabama want it to be. And not in Seattle if the people there don't.

Federalism!
Old 05-08-2022, 12:06 PM
Banned

All this really does is help big abortion and make gun control easier lol.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

It’s Mother’s Day guys sit this one out and go get your mom something.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's murder in Alabama if the people in Alabama want it to be. And not in Seattle if the people there don't.

Federalism!
yessssss

i absolutely agree that abortion should be up to the states, but I can settle for future welfare leeches being killed with federal permission.

like honestly democrats should totally hate abortion, it's robbing them of entire generations of government dependent voters.

i guess that's why they gotta import future voters from mexico, the abortion hole that they dug is so deep that they will never climb out of it.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s Mother’s Day guys sit this one out and go get your mom something.
really? so any other day its okay to demand that other people bend to your will?

I have to live a certain way because you said so?

sounds exactly like the abortion debate to me.

my mom went to the beach for the week, so I gave her gift a few days ago. how the fuck would you know what her and my plans are?

because everyone lives the same life, and faces the same problems, you're an expert on the lives of every other human?

it's the fuckin abortion debate.