Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-08-2022, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to argue that abortion should be legal. At least say, under us code we do not give fetus's rights until they are first removed from the mother.
I like this idea, its very clear, concise, easy to understand.

This is good politics

#fetusisntpeople
Old 05-08-2022, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

"how do we distract people from this world war 3 thing we're embezzling money with?"

"lol write some wild shit about abortion on a piece of paper and leave it at a bus stop"
Old 05-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

The left is always like "yOu DoNT CaRE AbOut LifE oUTsiDE of tHE woMb onLy In IT!"

but let's not forget the people who want abortion, also think that overpopulation is a threat to humanity and a major, if not the #1 contributor to climate change.

So maybe its safe to say "yOu DoNT CaRE AbOut AnY WoMAn U jUsT wAnt PoPulaTioN ReDuCtiON"

(to be clear i dont care abuot life at all, i just dont like when the left starts ranting like a old lady in the 1980s about her beliefs, and then try to tell me it's science)
Old 05-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A collection of living cells found on a celestial body would be immediate, world-wide news that we've found life off planet!

Extremism is dumb. Obviously there is a point in gestation at which point the fetus takes on personhood. Just because it hasn't been defined in law just yet, doesn't make you any less retarded.

#LifeIsCheapOnEarth
there are 8 billion humans, most of whom will happily work for 7.25 an hour

yes, life IS cheap.
Old 05-08-2022, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

I just saw a poll on twitter that ilke the vast majority of people given the option to do their current job at 2x the pay, would chose that over doing their dream job.

So that means even though most peopls dream job is likely far more than 2x their current pay... or at least 2x it unless you're already doing a dream job... that people would rather just do their menial task and get free money.

Nobody cares about building anything lol Including a family.

Anne Randy was right.
Old 05-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

The left is like don't eat horse paste just because the talking heads on Fox News say vaccines are poison and doctors work for the deep state.
Old 05-08-2022, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A collection of living cells found on a celestial body would be immediate, world-wide news that we've found life off planet!

Extremism is dumb. Obviously there is a point in gestation at which point the fetus takes on personhood. Just because it hasn't been defined in law just yet, doesn't make you any less retarded.

#LifeIsCheapOnEarth
https://www.webmd.com/baby/ss/slides...al-development

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The left is like don't eat horse paste just because the talking heads on Fox News say vaccines are poison and doctors work for the deep state.
The left eats horse paste to kill babies
Old 05-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The left is always like "yOu DoNT CaRE AbOut LifE oUTsiDE of tHE woMb onLy In IT!"

but let's not forget the people who want abortion, also think that overpopulation is a threat to humanity and a major, if not the #1 contributor to climate change.

So maybe its safe to say "yOu DoNT CaRE AbOut AnY WoMAn U jUsT wAnt PoPulaTioN ReDuCtiON"

(to be clear i dont care abuot life at all, i just dont like when the left starts ranting like a old lady in the 1980s about her beliefs, and then try to tell me it's science)
I don't know where you get this. I do not think overpopulation is truly an issue. It's about poor management of resources under a variety of governments and systems, as well as bad agricultural and industrial practices. With better management of resources we could feed, house, and healthcare every person on the planet and then some

But it's not profitable enough to do that, apparently, so we collectively keep destroying the world's capacity to host human life instead

I've read we don't really get to overpopulation on a global scale till we get ten billion plus, then it mostly comes down to fresh water. Regionally, it would depend I assume
Old 05-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

I used to be pro abortion for all the same reasons as 60% of this country, but I remember just one day thinking about how things I believed, may not actually work the way they do and I just wondered where I personally would define life, and it was at the construction of our unique genetic code that once destroyed is gone forever, and if not destroyed would naturally turn into an asshole teeanger I'd have to argue with about this online in 14 years.

Quote:
I don't know where you get this. I do not think overpopulation is truly an issue.
stereotypes and hyperbole.

Quote:
It's about poor management of resources under a variety of governments and systems, as well as bad agricultural and industrial practices. With better management of resources we could feed, house, and healthcare every person on the planet and then some
find it hard to believe that you dont think the better management is population control based on the current conversation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but ill take your word for it
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-08-2022 at 02:35 PM..
Old 05-08-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know where you get this. I do not think overpopulation is truly an issue.
this guy obviously never drives thru a city at 6pm