Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-09-2022, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
big question I have is do they write these often, and they just go back and forth? and this one was leaked?

like what was his motivation to write it?
I'm not sure how draft opinions go. I think they vote first and then compete with opinions to see who gets the most other justices to sign onto their version.

If it ends up being a different ruling than the draft it's not necessarily because the protests were effective, though that will be the narrative if it does. Really bad thing to give the appearance of legitimacy to.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

like I'm just wondering why right now? why not 9 months ago, or 1 year from now?

what struck the match that lit the candle?
Old 05-09-2022, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like I'm just wondering why right now? why not 9 months ago, or 1 year from now?

like 95% of the us population united around their support for ukraine, it became a common ground that goptards and libtards could bond over and find unity.

this cant be allowed to happen, its bad for business if we all get along, so they leaked a draft which is otherwise business as usual for the nations highest court, they are constantly reviewing decisions and judgements, as it is their job to do so.

one of these spitball drafts got leaked because it started ro look like americans might slow down their vitriol toward one another

add that to the fact that the alt left just lost their primary propoganda platform, they panicked and threw a wrench into the works to fuck things up and get us fighting each other again

aaand the democrats are cruising for a bruising this fall, so they have to dig up something to rally their base, and get them ready to manufacture mail in ballots for the primary, when conveniently another covid strain will show up to kill us all
Old 05-09-2022, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like 95% of the us population united around their support for ukraine, it became a common ground that goptards and libtards could bond over and find unity.

this cant be allowed to happen, its bad for business if we all get along, so they leaked a draft which is otherwise business as usual for the nations highest court, they are constantly reviewing decisions and judgements, as it is their job to do so.

one of these spitball drafts got leaked because it started ro look like americans might slow down their vitriol toward one another

add that to the fact that the alt left just lost their primary propoganda platform, they panicked and threw a wrench into the works to fuck things up and get us fighting each other again

aaand the democrats are cruising for a bruising this fall, so they have to dig up something to rally their base, and get them ready to manufacture mail in ballots for the primary, when conveniently another covid strain will show up to kill us all
i don't like the feeling of agreeing with trexller
Old 05-09-2022, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't like the feeling of agreeing with trexller
statistically its improbable that we would disagree on everything.

i like hamburgers. i bet you do too!
Old 05-09-2022, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Most of their high profile rulings come in June, and this is about the most high profile it can get. So opinions starting earlier in the year I would think would be normal for them?

I don't know.
Old 05-09-2022, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
statistically its improbable that we would disagree on everything.

i like hamburgers. i bet you do too!
you guys are the same you just dont know it because of the very thing that you guys agree on!

which I am like

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

about because damn thats tight.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

winningissue.jpg

Great optics for that 'winning' abortion message dems plan on running on for the mid terms

Vote Democrat. Killin babies and lovin it!
Old 05-10-2022, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 17710

Great optics for that 'winning' abortion message dems plan on running on for the mid terms

58 percent of Americans want a federal law making abortion legal according to CBS News and YouGov poll, while 42 percent opposed it.
Old 05-10-2022, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 17710

“Women feel horrible for getting abortions”

- A common argument. It’s just missing the *some part. Some women celebrate abortions. Some women brag about how many they’ve had. I saw a recording of a young woman who purposefully got pregnant just so she could demonstrate how easy it was to give oneself an abortion in a social media video, which she did. Didn’t look like it phases her, probably slept like a baby (no pun intended) that night. It all depends on you much you can de-humanize the fetus in your own mind