Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 02:22 AM
Fire Giant

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ht=brotherhood

I don't talk to the brotherhood anymore =/ Where are these bros?
Old 05-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Why you shitting on my post? It's hard to get the stink of your RMT off of it.

Don't you have something better to do like make money some where by selling some account that spent the better part of it's life in EC jocking bought gear. Do you even remember what a raid mob is or even a raid for that matter.

Oh and it's not the brotherhood. It's the sisterhood of the traveling RMTer's.

Quote these nuts.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forgot Reeree another Mage epic
How many epic mages does it take to wake the sleeper
Old 05-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Fire Giant

Hmm for Ventani I would estimate 15 mages with 50 corpses each, each with a new orb of mastery ready to chain cast. Would take a lot of prep time but doable.

If he don't chew thru the pets that fast you can always reduce number of mages and increase or decrease corpsed orbs as the fight requires.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywarp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why you shitting on my post? It's hard to get the stink of your RMT off of it.

Don't you have something better to do like make money some where by selling some account that spent the better part of it's life in EC jocking bought gear. Do you even remember what a raid mob is or even a raid for that matter.

Oh and it's not the brotherhood. It's the sisterhood of the traveling RMTer's.

Quote these nuts.
Hahahhaha that was awesome
Old 05-08-2013, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46shadesofgway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tweeky getting a donalds bp over like 3 other clerics was the worst decision I think I ever saw in TR/IB.

I think he gave it to Kolevii when he left though? I don't really remember what happened about that but a bunch of people were wtf'ing when he won it.
I lobbied hard for tweeky. at the time it was only between him and kolevii, and tweeky had not gotten any loot the entire time while in TR (since 1/17/11). he was with us since the very beginning, 9 month, and had twice the dkp as kolevii who had only been in the guild for 2 months since 9/2/11. also kolevii was not at that trakanon where it dropped, kinda important fact. So while kole had a higher percent attendance, he had not been a member for even 60 days.

Tweeky 10/30/11 Trakanon 1.00 Total dkp 138.00 Adjustment: 21.00 (tracking)

Kolevii 10/29/11 Noble Djorn Noble / Overseer / Hand 1.00 Total dkp 69.00 Adjustment: 4.00 (tracking)

when tweeky had to take an extended afk he gave me access to the account and the bp was reassigned to motec.
Closed Thread