Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTF420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wish i still had that old zeelot quote saved that said "i dont give a fuck about my guilds reputation" not sure why he is pretending now
when kunark has been out for 2 years, you need dem apps bro, you need that flow of apps to keep that tracking and those 3am Cazic thule fights lol

So what ever you say, your guild's rep is important, 'cause if people discovered how much of a cunt Quickfingers, Eccezan and Alarti were, they just wouldn't app to TMO.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

"we award items case by case basis left to the discretion of leadership & loot council"

First and most important sentence.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when kunark has been out for 2 years, you need dem apps bro, you need that flow of apps to keep that tracking and those 3am Cazic thule fights lol

So what ever you say, your guild's rep is important, 'cause if people discovered how much of a cunt Quickfingers, Eccezan and Alarti were, they just wouldn't app to TMO.
We are getting plenty of FE apps. Think we are fine.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Banned

Recording DKP / effort in some way is necessary and loot council is the best system.

Put in time, get lewt.

Put in tons of time across many chars... gear many chars.

Seems fine to me.

I'd rather have a system where someone who puts in 1,000 raids and high recent attendence gets an extra item than someone who 300 raids and hasn't gotten something in a while.

A fine example is Big Sunnyvale.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

Serious question, what's the point of having dkp if you are going to loot council stuff out anyways? Why not just track attendance?
Old 05-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetalcoxman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serious question, what's the point of having dkp if you are going to loot council stuff out anyways? Why not just track attendance?
So we can compile tracking hours, bonus, plus we can have raw numbers for raid attended. Also you can get loot/vs raid contribution percentages.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

Dkp counts the total raids attended + Tracking hours, so it's a highly relevant number for decisions. We like to look at it along side attendance for the best idea of who deserves.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wants lots of rewards for little effor, very entitled... perfect fit for FE
Fuck you, we have earned every kill!

FE isn't easy mode. We have a great player base. Some personalities that others don't get along with but that's what makes it fun for me. TMO if anything are entitled. Why you hating, as if in 6 months of being formed you went from nada to killing damn near everything outside of VP.

I watched Tmo wipe to tal twice + druush/phara dar uncontested with Zerg like numbers...
Old 05-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL
Old 05-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bullshit
Closed Thread