Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

Default Lysergic/Tajin - Scammers Beware

I just wanted to warn everyone that these ex-TMO applicants (Lysergic + Tajin) are scammers. They joined the guild as applicants less than 3 weeks ago to utilize the TMO name to gain the trust of someone in EC. They then proceeded to fake a bard epic multiquest (Only ever done by TMO leadership, plus there's no way this guy had bard guts as a new applicant).

The person who got scammed (Kugfuk) - lost his epic items and the cash he paid to lysergic due to the scam. Freddi from Taken is a witness who also contacted me about this.

I hope that the GMs punish these scammers and reimburse Kugfuk's items. I feel bad that these assholes used the TMO reputation and abused it. This is the first time I've seen such scumbag applicants come through our doors. I intend to tighten the applicant process and will reimburse Kugfuk with compensation if the GMs choose to not pursue this scam and help him out.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanted to warn everyone that these ex-TMO applicants (Lysergic + Tajin) are scammers. They joined the guild as applicants less than 3 weeks ago to utilize the TMO name to gain the trust of someone in EC. They then proceeded to fake a bard epic multiquest (Only ever done by TMO leadership, plus there's no way this guy had bard guts as a new applicant).

The person who got scammed (Kugfuk) - lost his epic items and the cash he paid to lysergic due to the scam. Freddi from Taken is a witness who also contacted me about this.

I hope that the GMs punish these scammers and reimburse Kugfuk's items. I feel bad that these assholes used the TMO reputation and abused it. This is the first time I've seen such scumbag applicants come through our doors. I intend to tighten the applicant process and will reimburse Kugfuk with compensation if the GMs choose to not pursue this scam and help him out.
+1
Old 11-25-2013, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good stuff bud
Old 11-25-2013, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Same person apparently. Notice tajin interested in lysergic account:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...light=Lysergic
Old 11-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Used the TMO reputation"

lol'ed 9/10 would read again A+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HhhooooooOOOLLLYYY COOOOIWWW mad lol
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Fire Giant

Apped to IB on Oct 15. He lists a few other alts, if that helps any in the quest for justice.

@zeelot , if you want to use lily for your interviews, I can loan her out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajinx
Character Name - Tajin
Level - 60
Class - Rogue
Time Zone and Availability - EST: (Mon-Sun - 6:30pm-2am)
Alts (Class/LVL) - Necro/60 - Monk/54 - Enchanter/53
What past experience do you have on P99 (Guilds, etc.) - I was recruited by FE in the summer of 2012 and raided every target outside of VP. I am almost completed my VP key with Tajin and already have the VP key on my Necromancer.
What do you bring to IB? - I will first and foremost bring dedication and loyalty. I am team and goal oriented and enjoy working with others with the same mentality. I understand how to play my character's classes well and am very raid focused. Yet I very much enjoy helping others outside of the raid scene as well. And most of all, I'm here to enjoy this timeless game to the fullest extent and know you fine folk are the one's I can achieve this with.

~Many thanks for your consideration~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyanna
Whilst this isn't real Tajin, it's also not real Geico like he claimed to be. Lied on app interview - denied.

Tajinx

Email: geicomaster@xxxxx.com
Date Registered: October 15, 2013, 08:34:51 PM
IP: 50.70.117.x
Hostname: S0106000f66950fbd.hm.shawcable.net
Local Time:November 25, 2013, 11:48:11 AM
Last Active: October 15, 2013, 08:51:49 PM
Last edited by getsome; 11-25-2013 at 01:38 PM.. Reason: edited out some details , can be provided upon request
Old 11-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

There're a ton of shitty stories about Lysergic.
Last edited by Argh; 11-25-2013 at 01:42 PM..
Old 11-25-2013, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Ya he also has chars spaceyo, traderjoez, nizari, spellmuleone, spellmuletwo
Old 11-25-2013, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

You mean he app'ed each char separately? Lol. Scum.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

The tajin account tried to scam me as well on the trak guts... never believed he had them so I didn't pursue it, but he wasn't TMO tagged at the time so it wasn't as believable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread