Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

1) Props to TMO (Zeelot) for stepping up to the plate even though they don't need to.

2) Lysergic is a complete douche along with being a horrible bard, grouped with him in Seb a few times and guy is a first class tool.

3) When will you people learn to use Escrow...seriously. Would have cost you ~10k and there is no way he could have scammed you. 10k compared to 400k+ isn't much of a investment for insurance.

GL with you epic sir...A TMO Office MQ'd the Guts for my bard and it was still a pucker moment for me. Can't imagine being scammed on it.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) Props to TMO (Zeelot) for stepping up to the plate even though they don't need to.

2) Lysergic is a complete douche along with being a horrible bard, grouped with him in Seb a few times and guy is a first class tool.

3) When will you people learn to use Escrow...seriously. Would have cost you ~10k and there is no way he could have scammed you. 10k compared to 400k+ isn't much of a investment for insurance.

GL with you epic sir...A TMO Office MQ'd the Guts for my bard and it was still a pucker moment for me. Can't imagine being scammed on it.
In Bob we trust.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 11-26-2013, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In Bob we trust.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:25 AM
Fire Giant

saw Kugfuk in /auc all night selling blue items for Red Plat / PL / Items. Thought man, that's like the number 1 way people are getting scammed lately hope no one bites.

Read this thread.

Ironic.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before you do a MQ do alil background on who's doing it, hope this guy gets what's coming to him
Doesn't work in all cases, but type their name into a forum search up above - see what comes up (also works for seeing if the guy trying to lawyer you out of a camp has a history of it) ^^
Old 11-26-2013, 12:41 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shameless plug

jk jk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2013, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce25r624 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shameless plug

jk jk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh it wasnt shameless at all. Bob plugs more then Wayne Rooney(you euros will get that one)
Old 11-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Sarnak

Blacklisting a toon is almost better then banning. Server turns on someone, they forced to quit or have a high tolerance. Saw it happen on live only 2 times, when you could loot someone's gear when consented. Both times the toons couldnt find groups, ports, nobody would sell them items, was amazing to watch.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:39 AM
Planar Protector

I wonder if it's that crazy guy who bought Minyin and got banned.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:40 AM
Kobold

it not the same guy who scammed the MQ ... almost 100% sure
Closed Thread