Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Default The Halls of Testing Tax - P99 Red - TMO

I was sent some information via PM yesterday after TMO was recruiting in general chat. TMO listed a bunch of Halls of Testing armor drops and I was curious as to how they stayed alive long enough to acquire said loot. Did they kill off Empire and force a loot and scoot? Did they sneak in during the off hours when Empire wasn't around? Did Empire just not care?

The answer is the HoT tax, or as its been called "The Cuck Tax"

The HoT tax is the price TMO pays in order to farm in peace without the threat of Empire forcing them from the zone. TMO pays a tax of every mini boss drop (the minis that drop the Doze quest pieces) and by doing so are granted safe passage in Halls of Testing. If they refuse to pay this tax they are forcibly removed by Empire shock troopers.

Discuss.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Banned

Are you trying to make it sound like R99 has some kind of deeper metagame than dudebro?
Old 11-10-2015, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you trying to make it sound like R99 has some kind of deeper metagame than dudebro?
I am merely reporting this story for the benefit of the p99 everyman.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Fire Giant

How's the lawyer quest and petition quest work on Blue when your unable to steamroll other guilds for their targets? I love the posts about the Sky rotation and how BDA doesn't have to honor it but how no one else should ever break it.

Chest you are one of the few people I would really like to get on Red. If your playing there now please PM me your character name and ill PM you mine and we can try and catch up. You would be worthy of a bind camping/repeated xp death.(which I have never and didn't plan on ever doing to anyone) See how long it would take you to start your shenanigans on Red. I could see the petitions rolling in.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Leave Halls of Testing alone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (80.5 KB, 684 views)
Old 11-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Banned

Dozekar questloot in exchange for Skyshrine armor?

TMO CUCKED
Old 11-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Kobold

Guilds working together with PVP as a means to end disputes? Sign me up.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How's the lawyer quest and petition quest work on Blue when your unable to steamroll other guilds for their targets? I love the posts about the Sky rotation and how BDA doesn't have to honor it but how no one else should ever break it.

Chest you are one of the few people I would really like to get on Red. If your playing there now please PM me your character name and ill PM you mine and we can try and catch up. You would be worthy of a bind camping/repeated xp death.(which I have never and didn't plan on ever doing to anyone) See how long it would take you to start your shenanigans on Red. I could see the petitions rolling in.
I grew up on VZ and then SZ launch until PoP. Red99 will never be able to replicate that environment, so far that reason I choose blue.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:49 PM
Banned

I'll trade u 3 http://wiki.project1999.com/Pauldrons_of_the_Deep_Flame for 1 http://wiki.project1999.com/Icicle_Boots

OH SORRY FOR THE INSULT MY LORD GONGSHOW! I'll add http://wiki.project1999.com/Silver_Bracelet_of_Speed please let me have garbage you don't care about at all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can't figure out how to do wiki images right now
Closed Thread