Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-25-2022, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Ok you're all making me scared now. What's up with showering and horny bonking? What did I do to deserve this lol?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2022, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

big tuna rn

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpi...eb2x&context=3
Old 04-25-2022, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing like a good relaxing shower

Lol’d
Old 04-25-2022, 08:00 PM
Banned

Tbh I just find the doge picture rly cute and knew it would annoy ppl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've had a lot of pain today. Will probably try to shower tomorrow tho.

Ate good. I'm like on day 42 of a really great diet. Been doing good. Just need to ramp up the exercise. I actually got 3k steps in one day this month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's weird. It's like reverse stalking somehow they follow me in every thread and randomly say don't talk to me after replying 20x.. and I'm like. Just wish u well dude.

I did hype up his shoes a bit tho. So my bad. That was outaline. I'd like to remind everyone the forums ignore feature does work tho!

What is creepy is bardp's and mr sparkles use of violent mace attack imagery.
Last edited by starkind; 04-25-2022 at 08:13 PM..
Old 04-25-2022, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Violent mace attack imagery you say?

Old 04-25-2022, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Violent mace attack imagery you say?

That's a baddass gif.

The mel Gibson Braveheart thing on page 1 was creepy man.

Good movie. Tho

Y u so angry tho? Like why convey that emotion? I got strong mblake vibes. Wasn't sure tho. Didn't want to make an assumption or drag him into it. Or put that on him.

So far you remind me more of RecondoJoe.
Old 04-25-2022, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Ay starkind, have you ever thought about skateboarding ? I see you mentioning your diet and steps, this would lead me to believe you want to get more lean right? Riding a skateboard is fun, and it burns a SHIT LOAD of calories. Try it out, you don't need to be jumping the thing down staircases, you can literally just push and ride around on the streets and get LEAN AF.

Look at this guy, fking lean right ?

Ohh another good thing, a board only costs like 100-150 bucks. Lifechanging fitness for less than a power bill.
Last edited by GinnasP99; 04-25-2022 at 10:06 PM..
Old 04-25-2022, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a baddass gif.

The mel Gibson Braveheart thing on page 1 was creepy man.

Good movie. Tho

Y u so angry tho? Like why convey that emotion? I got strong mblake vibes. Wasn't sure tho. Didn't want to make an assumption or drag him into it. Or put that on him.

So far you remind me more of RecondoJoe.
I'm not angry, I just like violent mace attacks.

I don't even know the majority of the forum anymore. Swish I remember but most of the others I used to remember are banned. I don't know you people lol.
Old 04-25-2022, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm not angry, I just like violent mace attacks.

I don't even know the majority of the forum anymore. Swish I remember but most of the others I used to remember are banned. I don't know you people lol.
U used to play red? Anyway the world's going to "end" (sorta) so no need to hurt anyone unnecessarily. They'll come to you in good time.

Although I highly recommend following the commandments and enduring the tribulation.

You can start learning more at Chabad.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ay starkind, have you ever thought about skateboarding ? I see you mentioning your diet and steps, this would lead me to believe you want to get more lean right? Riding a skateboard is fun, and it burns a SHIT LOAD or calories. Try it out, you don't need to be jumping the thing down staircases, you can literally just push and ride around on the streets and get LEAN AF.

Look at this guy, fking lean right ?

Ohh another good thing, a board only costs like 100-150 bucks. Lifechanging fitness for less than a power bill.
Oh ya. Totally agree. I used to be like that can't be anywhere near like running! Like can't possibly be as good. So I scoffed a little. Like it wasn't high impact enough.

I'll admit I could be wrong! Am reconsidering!

So.

Like obviously any activity is better than none. Although I'll admit skateboarding can be a great activity!
Last edited by starkind; 04-25-2022 at 10:09 PM..
Old 04-25-2022, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Highly recommend you try it, if it doesn't work you're out less than 200 bucks.
I started doing in like 3-4 years ago and it completely changed my life. I went from a 260lb slob to a guy with veins everywhere and abs.

Skating is predominately legs and core, so I would suggest doing skating and then maybe dumbbells for the upper body. Add swimming on top of that to really go super saiyan.