Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-03-2022, 06:17 AM
Fire Giant

Default Roe v. Wade

In before meltdown - LoL
Old 05-03-2022, 06:44 AM
Fire Giant

Ehh... I think if the fetus looks like Cell in the chamber in Dr Geros lab. Then its not alive.

But also if its a baby, and people chop it out, it might be normal to feel very shitty or fucked up about it.

But If we coexist with Conservatives, and Christians kinda made this country, then maybe people should practice keeping their fly up, and other things responsible to not have a baby. Birth control is cancer for women though /shrugs.

I'm being tortured to death in a fake reality, where supposedly in the real reality, people from the fake world have accused me of having a child. So I feel the frustrating of being born with sharp teeth, that make me autistic, and unresponsible to carry a penny to my male credibility. But also maybe people should be more responsible and practice safe sex.

I believe cats killed in China is worse, than something just dreaming, and passing on to another reincarnation.

The Matrix has you Neo. (I don't think I'm in the matrix. Just a fake reality. Just wanted to sound cool.)
Old 05-03-2022, 07:36 AM
Fire Giant

Inb4 Insurrection at the Supreme Court.

Oh wait. Remember its not an insurrection if its the Demos perpetrating it.
Old 05-03-2022, 07:41 AM
Planar Protector

I wonder what the apes are gonna burn this summer
Old 05-03-2022, 08:09 AM
Banned

Let's hear from the women on the forums

Old 05-03-2022, 08:54 AM
Banned

You want to kill kids? This is how you do it. With conditioning, indoctrination, and shame.

Top post already.
vvvvv
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ehh... I think if the fetus looks like Cell in the chamber in Dr Geros lab. Then its not alive.

But also if its a baby, and people chop it out, it might be normal to feel very shitty or fucked up about it.

But If we coexist with Conservatives, and Christians kinda made this country, then maybe people should practice keeping their fly up, and other things responsible to not have a baby. Birth control is cancer for women though /shrugs.

I'm being tortured to death in a fake reality, where supposedly in the real reality, people from the fake world have accused me of having a child. So I feel the frustrating of being born with sharp teeth, that make me autistic, and unresponsible to carry a penny to my male credibility. But also maybe people should be more responsible and practice safe sex.

I believe cats killed in China is worse, than something just dreaming, and passing on to another reincarnation.

The Matrix has you Neo. (I don't think I'm in the matrix. Just a fake reality. Just wanted to sound cool.)
I actually understand you. Makes total sense.

‐------

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's hear from the women on the forums

My mom and one of my sisters who are allegedly females are staunchly prochoice.

----

Ain't female. I'm pro government stfu and staying tf out of it and not doing it and ppl keeping their fly zipped and women can just shoot ppl if they feel like it with a 50cal or stab them with Lazer swords. Overturning RvW will just create further administrative headaches and overhead while further eroding our society without actually changing the # of babymurders and pregger suicides.

Maybe punish ppl for extramarital sex instead. Or adultery.

Where is abortion even a problem? Poor ppl? Why tf is it a problem in the first place? Where are the proactive consequences and education and self defense courses?

Maybe if ppl make babies out of wedlock or not in a marriage without a license or adultery than sterilize the mfuckers. Both ppl.

Chop em bois. It's actually the Christian thing to do maybe..
Last edited by starkind; 05-03-2022 at 09:15 AM..
Old 05-03-2022, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder what the apes are gonna burn this summer
Well that’s civil
Old 05-03-2022, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

Don't kill babies. Super controversial stuff.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:17 AM
Banned

You're not killing babies if u sterilize them before conception for being stupid and unchristian. Which imo. Is the logical endpoint of this issue.

Citizenship tests and baby licenses. + Marriage licenses.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

This could be a shitstorm of epic proportions. Mass protests, fights, talking heads on the "news" networks and online having a field day riling everyone up for whichever side they're promoting, relationships ruined, breakups skyrocketing, women boycotting men. It's gonna be a mess.

Hey, remember Ukraine? Remember how the invasion was suddenly forgotten because of the Roe vs Wade leak? Those were interesting times.