Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Default Forceful Entry, Poopsock Strategy Extraordinaires

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y1In6VgELKQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y1In6VgELKQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 02-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

lmao...FE is nothing but an FTE guild that can't kill their own mobs. When left up to their own, embarrassing wipes ensue.

Verifiable video proof.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao...FE is nothing but an FTE guild that can't kill their own mobs. When left up to their own, embarrassing wipes ensue.

Verifiable video proof.
TMO has never wiped
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 02-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Waist

Waist

Waist
Fire Giant

TMO kills VP mobs with a group of Paladins.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Verifiable video proof.
This week has been more then enough proof. Every.single.mob that FE has killed has been because they got FTE in a poop sock. Every.single.mob that has not spawned late in window/not easily poop socked FE EMBARRASED themselves with zero mobilization self trains or other imcompitence.

If I was a member of FE and I was at a raid that did not include ANY tanks because they wanted more easy tag FE classes I would quit on the spot.

Don't give me that "didn't notice" bullshit there officers are fucking tanks they would of noticed ASAP.

They came to sky in an atempt to steal a tag and ride the coat tails of TMO DPS for some free loot.

I hope this is sinking into the heads of the silent majority of FE players who aren't washed up raiders and they realize that FE is going down fast and Sloan and his pals have no need for gear and once the writing on the walls that FE isn't going to dethrone TMO he will ghost over might with as much as he can sell.

You can quote this post for later.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Jesus this guy is as big of a psychopath as Loly.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This week has been more then enough proof. Every.single.mob that FE has killed has been because they got FTE in a poop sock. Every.single.mob that has not spawned late in window/not easily poop socked FE EMBARRASED themselves with zero mobilization self trains or other imcompitence.

If I was a member of FE and I was at a raid that did not include ANY tanks because they wanted more easy tag FE classes I would quit on the spot.

Don't give me that "didn't notice" bullshit there officers are fucking tanks they would of noticed ASAP.

They came to sky in an atempt to steal a tag and ride the coat tails of TMO DPS for some free loot.

I hope this is sinking into the heads of the silent majority of FE players who aren't washed up raiders and they realize that FE is going down fast and Sloan and his pals have no need for gear and once the writing on the walls that FE isn't going to dethrone TMO he will ghost over might with as much as he can sell.

themysticalorder.net
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quoting it now for truth.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 02-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

2 words to explain this video...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

Owned.
Closed Thread