Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 01:10 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FEREL
Ferel was a spy? I haven't seen her on in a loooong time. So as I suspected it's not like TMO kicked out a cleric that actually logs on and actively raids.
Old 08-30-2015, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ferel was a spy? I haven't seen her on in a loooong time. So as I suspected it's not like TMO kicked out a cleric that actually logs on and actively raids.
I am not a spy. Also please define "lonnnnnng time" Because it's only been about a week since I logged on.

Here's what I understand happened. Tune logged me on yesterday (Saturday). TMO / Xico / etc are paranoid and thought Tune was spying by using Ferel. Part of this was probably because Roberto was trolling TMO in ooc.

Synopsis:

Troll was successful

TMO is paranoid

We all know that Empire and Friends have alts in TMO, there's no reason to use a known character to spy

Aalpha dislikes me, a lot, so any reason at all to boot me is reason enough for him.

Tired of defending myself every time I turn around with them... it's crazy.

Who would really want to spy on TMO?
Old 08-30-2015, 01:26 PM
Banned

sounds like agatha's 5th lvl 60 cleric spy got caught

rip
Old 08-30-2015, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not a spy. Also please define "lonnnnnng time" Because it's only been about a week since I logged on.

Here's what I understand happened. Tune logged me on yesterday (Saturday). TMO / Xico / etc are paranoid and thought Tune was spying by using Ferel. Part of this was probably because Roberto was trolling TMO in ooc.

Synopsis:

Troll was successful

TMO is paranoid

We all know that Empire and Friends have alts in TMO, there's no reason to use a known character to spy

Aalpha dislikes me, a lot, so any reason at all to boot me is reason enough for him.

PS and I say "aalpha" because the officer who actually booted me said he consulted with Aalpha first...
Old 08-30-2015, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

ferel in love !
Lenf 60 Warrior <Rustle> [Retired]
RED
Boudha 60 Warrior <Apex> [Retired]
Xico 60 Cleric <Apex> [Retired]
Redemption 60 Paladin <Apex> [Retired]
Lenf agnarr 60 Warrior <Trucidation> [Retired]
GREEN
Lamort, Everyday i am Manastone, Nizzar'pal Forver
Old 08-30-2015, 01:29 PM
Banned

oh ferel? arent u tagged friends, and it looked like elmo was 2 boxing u yesterday

rip spy/rmtd account
Old 08-30-2015, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh ferel? arent u tagged friends, and it looked like elmo was 2 boxing u yesterday

rip spy/rmtd account
no, no and no
Old 08-30-2015, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

more cybersex tune & india
viva facebook
Lenf 60 Warrior <Rustle> [Retired]
RED
Boudha 60 Warrior <Apex> [Retired]
Xico 60 Cleric <Apex> [Retired]
Redemption 60 Paladin <Apex> [Retired]
Lenf agnarr 60 Warrior <Trucidation> [Retired]
GREEN
Lamort, Everyday i am Manastone, Nizzar'pal Forver
Old 08-30-2015, 01:40 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Synopsis:

Troll was successful

TMO is paranoid

Oh that makes sense, I took a little time off for RL around the last time you were on so I haven't seen you since like Velious.

No yeah I never suspected you yourself of being a spy. But you account share and it's pretty reasonable to issue a guild kick to a compromised account until the owner comes back with prof the enemy doesn't have access to their logins anymore. I identified and had some <Friends> spy accounts removed right before this, so it doesn't surprise me they were using your known account to spy (it may have been the only one left they have tagged)
Old 08-30-2015, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like agatha's 5th lvl 60 cleric spy got caught

rip
thas kinda what i was hoping for
Closed Thread