Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 07:53 AM
Skeleton

Green is bluer than teal is, or so it seems. Keep both #nevermerge
Old 12-30-2019, 10:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A server doesnt need more then 500-900 ppl on it, leave teal and green alone, teal doesnt want your seal team aids, we already got kingdom taking that spot
Considering the game was designed to have 1-2k players on simultaneously, 500-900 is a tad empty for anyone not wanted to cram into the same 3 dungeons or get into a pissing match over who gets to solo the best places.
Old 12-30-2019, 10:51 AM
Banned

Literally the only people who don't want merge are kingdom shitters afraid of seal team. Teal is a dying server we were told if pop dropped they would be merged. I only moved because it didn't feel risky because of promise of merge if things went wrong.
Old 12-30-2019, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Not gonna say I told y'all so, but...
Old 12-30-2019, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A server doesnt need more then 500-900 ppl on it, leave teal and green alone, teal doesnt want your seal team aids, we already got kingdom taking that spot
There's gonna be a whole new kind of AIDS post merge
Old 12-30-2019, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not gonna say I told y'all so, but...
This post reminded me of the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrGYLNHfUwE
I agree with another post saying gnomerge evah
Old 12-30-2019, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

I’m pretty sure the people shouting for a merger are high on bath salts and have no idea what they’re saying. Population has just barely reached non cancerous levels.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 12-30-2019, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Please do same graph from 7pm to midnight, numbers will probably be roughly 3x what this shows
Old 12-30-2019, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This post reminded me of the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrGYLNHfUwE
I agree with another post saying gnomerge evah
Hindsight is something you say after something happens when you didn't warn of it before as well. Not really applicable here. There were multiple people who said this would happen and happen quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please do same graph from 7pm to midnight, numbers will probably be roughly 3x what this shows
Last night it was like 750 or so on Green IIRC (fluctuated up and down through the hours of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m pretty sure the people shouting for a merger are high on bath salts and have no idea what they’re saying. Population has just barely reached non cancerous levels.
Eh, it depends on where you go. If you're in the standard Blue leveling highway, then sure you can find groups (although I haven't seen many yard groups in Unrest). It's becoming tough to find groups off the beaten path now though; much harder to find a solid one in Befallen lately, Karana bandits are hit or miss, no one at BB Chessboard anymore or at the Bandit/Gob camps there besides soloers who don't want to take anyone else on, Derv and Orc Camps are usually empty, Highpass is about 50/50 (sometimes less) whether there will be a group there or not, etc. If your definition of great population is being able to almost always find groups only in the ZEM highway zones + Oasis, then sure it's great. But I think one of the big draws of a fresh server was seeing groups out in the world like the old days, which doesn't happen anymore with great frequency now that the pop has sunk.
Last edited by cd288; 12-30-2019 at 01:09 PM..
Old 12-30-2019, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

When the staff split the servers, one of their big stated reasons was end game content. They said that many players simply can’t be accommodated by classic’s very limited end game dungeons.

I don’t think this has changed.
Closed Thread