Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 07:15 AM
Sarnak

Default Shady + Angry Goblin timers

Y’all got any of them timers for those goblins?!

<Gravity>
Old 01-10-2020, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

You're unlikely to get a response unless the most recent winner feels benevolent. For everyone else, telling you would mean one more person they have to roll against.

Your best bet is to park your toon at Shady/Angry and just check often (or leave them parked AFK there, and check your logs to see when you missed it).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-11-2020, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

How exactly does the roll work. I understand the first roll not many show up. But for the second roll do many show up and how long is the window that you need to wait around for the guy to spawn?
Old 01-11-2020, 01:34 AM
Sarnak

I dunno the details of the rolls in what numbers show up. Shady is a static 24hr spawn. Angry has an off window in that on time of turn it you have 3 days until it’s window opens. And then the window is 7hrs

<Gravity>
Old 01-11-2020, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How exactly does the roll work. I understand the first roll not many show up. But for the second roll do many show up and how long is the window that you need to wait around for the guy to spawn?
Show up, wait, the moment the goblin spawns you hit /random 1000 (which you've most likely put into a macro). 10 seconds (or 5, or whatever people are using these days) after the first random gets in, the window is over, and the highest random within that time gets to do the turn-in. At Angry Goblin, everyone who rolled is obligated to help with the fight after (it's quick, not a big deal).

For all the details see:

http://wiki.project1999.com/A_shady_...ayer_Agreement

http://wiki.project1999.com/An_angry...ayer_Agreement

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-14-2020, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Angry goblin is a 10 second roll with 7 hours of variance. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread