Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 02:43 AM
Decaying Skeleton

also double post cause I'm mad right

Actually just took a look at the 1 frame in question that supposedly even shows him doing an action - well, its not a very clean image if you know what I mean

http://i.imgur.com/aquSttX.jpg

We already know Lazie was playing around in photoshop drawing circles /shrug
Old 02-04-2016, 03:24 AM
Sarnak

And this is what is wrong with this server. 12 threads in various forum, where the top dogs lawyerquest to stupid^infinity because that is what the game has become to them. Don't you see it guys? ITS A GAME? This insane desperate need to be nr 1, to get FTEs with milliseconds, to "crush your opponents" - don't you see how ruining it is for the entire server? What it does to the way we play this 17 year old (!!!) elf simulator?

I accept the 16 hr tracking, I even accept that sometimes it makes it easier if you track on a mage (Trakanon), heck, I even like some good fair competition, but when WINNING becomes all that matters, you guys need to take a step back and ask yourselves if you are spending your time on the right things.
When winning becomes about taking every rule and stretch it to the limit and hope you don't edge over it and/or get caught, and at the same time demand guilds, who refuse to play in that way, to do the same for them to be allowed to play with you or see any type of progressive content.......I don't know, I just don't know how you keep doing it. How you keep justifying it. How you keep finding the will to put in so many hours, just to show you have a bigger e-peen.
Insanity.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:29 AM
Sarnak

Why is it every time I read a Culkasi post regarding the nature of the server, I find myself nodding furiously and saying, "This guy gets it!"

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 02-04-2016, 04:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you realize 'you cannot see your target' spam from his staff spam goes to main chat window right? i mean its like right there in your video lol
Old 02-04-2016, 03:45 PM
Kobold

rip omnia
Old 02-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfufighting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rip omnia
RIP Rampage
Closed Thread