Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2019, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your sig disappoints me Swish.

Chant of battle doesn't haste [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The cat's just playing the tune... the gif ends just before he transitions to loudly sing (meow) a soothing lullaby that restores HP. Cat owners will relate I'm sure.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at least 10+ guildies in my newbie zerg guild today have asked how to setup boxing and some even seem irritated when they find out it isn't allowed

apparently alot of live TLP vets on green and teal used to boxing

anyways dont box new guys you will get banned
Good and necessary post, Bazia.

I get a thrill of schadenfreude now when people are irked by the rules against boxing, the lack of maps and compass, and other stupid ezmode changes. I never used to get satisfaction from other people's pain. I think those 18 months on Red99 changed me...
Old 11-09-2019, 01:05 AM
Sarnak

"Why can't I play this massively multiplayer game by my self via the miracle of boxing?"

I never got boxing, seems like a poopsocker exclusive.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They'll be able to see if i am boxing. Once wife makes her account and it gets submitted they can see my account will be on 60-70% more than hers.

And yes "wife" met her on EQ 19yrs ago on Terris-Thule server before we moved to the special legends server Stormhammer. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fellow Terris Thule player here as well!
Old 11-09-2019, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentEpilot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Why can't I play this massively multiplayer game by my self via the miracle of boxing?"

I never got boxing, seems like a poopsocker exclusive.
Yet they'd snub other emulated servers because of low numbers/low interaction due to 3-boxing. The double standard.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good and necessary post, Bazia.

I get a thrill of schadenfreude now when people are irked by the rules against boxing, the lack of maps and compass, and other stupid ezmode changes. I never used to get satisfaction from other people's pain. I think those 18 months on Red99 changed me...
I quit right after POP so I never got to see the in game maps. I gotta admit I was excited to hear about them and disappointed that they weren't available on P99, but I'm loving my time here even without them.

Zipps - 51 HLF Druid <Castle>
Lykosor - 49 DE Necro <Castle>
Aspom - 12 HEF Ranger <Castle>
Slyng - 31 HEF Bard <Castle>
Flecrad - 21 DE Enchanter <Castle>
Lykos - 43 HIE Mage <Castle>
Ribkage - 17 GNM Boneknight <Castle>
Old 11-09-2019, 02:31 AM
Sarnak

Don't tell me the culture of modern eq has brought that to p1999. We have to extinguish it before it spread.
Old 11-09-2019, 04:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock2020 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt lol it's not like we have never seen a couple play eq together.
The only couples i've encountered on p99 is where some guy is like "uh hey let me wake up my wife so she can port us on her druid" /wink

mute "wife" logs on, ports group, /autofollow to destination before buffing and an unceremoniously logging.

shit during the first few days on green i saw 6 identical human necros autofollowing eachother in Qeynos hills, at least that guy was /saying shit like "lets go guys". chortled.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:37 AM
Banned

finding them all over. Whatever.

edit: naw this is blatant not even trying to hide it. tank pulls sits, dps goes in once tank positioned, cleric starts healing once dps is in position, it's more rampant than on red99
Old 11-09-2019, 08:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only couples i've encountered on p99 is where some guy is like "uh hey let me wake up my wife so she can port us on her druid" /wink

mute "wife" logs on, ports group, /autofollow to destination before buffing and an unceremoniously logging.

shit during the first few days on green i saw 6 identical human necros autofollowing eachother in Qeynos hills, at least that guy was /saying shit like "lets go guys". chortled.
TBH I don't see why people even play games like this without playing with friends and family. This is a social game not a stand alone solo game.

Just so you're not set at zero for couples in game forever, my wife has a 60 warrior Kanthela on blue and has her half-elf warrior restarted here on green. My son and daughter also have accounts but it's very difficult to get my daughter to play. I also play with a couple of other dads whom play with their sons.

PS You're probably just trolling but w/e.
Last edited by turbosilk; 11-09-2019 at 08:42 AM.. Reason: Updated
Closed Thread