Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2020, 02:24 PM
Kobold

Axisofeobola...

You're wrong colonel sanders.
Old 09-13-2020, 06:58 PM
Sarnak

So again, the rules on are this black and white. Someone posted them earlier. When leaving a camp for any reason the person next for the camp has only to make it to the camp before the PH respawn. It's about the most simple straight forward rule on P99. And in fact the rules even allow some time to elapse between the span and killing it.

Several people have said Falsegod was the bad guy in all this. That's just bullshit. Sure it would have been nice to get an update especially before he physically left the camp.But there is no requirement to tell the next person on the list you are leaving so he broke no server rule there. Further, I was continually coming down to the AM camp between spawns at supplier to clear the hall spawn by the AM. So I'm petty sure he thought id notice he took off and take over camp. He shouldn't need to assume lower guk is suddenly going to add a couple kingdom assholes to try so really bullshit camp thef that was clearly against the rules. Most people in guk follow PnP/sever rules, which was not done here. That's not his fault.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

And why was the title of this changed from "kingdom cums to AM with an unimpressive load"? I read the rules for or the forum again and see nothing wrong with the title. please explain whomever made this change.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just have 1 question: Is falsegod in Kingdom?
Man I really fucking hope not. I don't tend to keep track of that sort of thing. I don't care what guild someone is in, only if they are assholes/liars/ninjalooters/traiers etc.
Old 09-13-2020, 09:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rude and uncooperative
op? nooooo
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 09-13-2020, 09:46 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And why was the title of this changed from "kingdom cums to AM with an unimpressive load"? I read the rules for or the forum again and see nothing wrong with the title. please explain whomever made this change.
Please don't try and flex forum rules

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=324850

Swearing / Cursing
Keep thread subjects clean
. Swearing/Cursing is allowed within threads, to an extent. Don't overdo it.
Old 09-13-2020, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please don't try and flex forum rules
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=324850
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-14-2020, 06:20 AM
Banned

pretty brutal thread over an AM camp

I've run into my own issues with these rule interpreters

Things have settled down a bit, and for the better

I'm sure as I level this SK there's gonna be a few dust ups, and DMO will be ready
Old 09-14-2020, 07:40 AM
Sarnak

Fair game IMO if you are not physically waiting at camp for when original owner leaves.
Old 09-14-2020, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://postimg.cc/gXhfyFh8
https://postimg.cc/68JqXtW4

So i was off in lower guk to do a bit of farming before I had to head off to shoot pool tonight/yesterdrday. i was holding the supplier camp waiting for the AM camp to open,which at the time was held by falsegod. I talked to falsegod and established I would be next for the camp without issue and we chatted about other things as well.

Around the same time Azleep showed up looking to score a mask for their rogue at the sup camp. i told him that I would be leaving the sup as soon as falsehood had left the AM, and he was planning to leave the camp pretty much any minute.

The screenshots show are what followed as falsegod logged off and I went to take the came, and two asshats from kingdom -- Sensational and Treleaf showed up.

the TLDR version is the guild leader of kingdom is a piece of shit. instead of diffusing the situation he appears to have tried exacerbating it on top not knowing some of the basic tenets of the PnP while claiming "I should read them".You can see in the first set of screenshots where he makes a veiled threat of them keeping the camp, and then later Sensational lets it slip that his guild leader had actually told them to hold the camp, not leave it. Busted.

Things to be noted:

The guild leader was given 100% clear, factual information on the situation without any attitude or flourish. He was also given a neutral party to contact if he had any issue with the information given. These issues here are not any of the "grey" areas/rules. The rules about changing over camp ownership via a camp list is cut and dry and impossible to misinterpret.

Robotard made no effort to contact azleep, nor did his two asshat guildmates. Maybe his little brother stole his account and was playing it? Does that still work these days?

i'll be back with more to say later but hitting the sack now. And if you want to talk any shit, do it with your real green name.
My eyes were assaulted when I clicked on that first link. We should have had a warning.
Closed Thread