Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2020, 09:57 PM
Banned

Elf skeleton camp is doable at lvl 16ish on a necro and reapers are easily sold at 6-700pp.
You will just need help killing cmdr wind stream to get the combine box
Old 09-13-2020, 09:57 PM
Banned

^ wrong thread I’m drunk
Old 09-13-2020, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ wrong thread I’m drunk
I like drunk gaming. Drunk forum-questing can be just dangerous.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 09-13-2020, 10:12 PM
Large Rat

Lets take a honest look at where Riot stands.

Kicked out of Kael minus any concessions
Kicked out of ST minus any concessions
Kicked out of Icewell minus any concessions
Very close to being Kicked out of VP minus any concessions
Very close to being Kicked out of ToV minus any concessions

Riots new strategy and talking points. We can't race, they have far superior racers..... LET"S JUST WAIT FOR THEM TO MAKE A MISTAKE AND CONCEDE. We can always beat DB and Kittens in competition. ELF LAWYER 2020!!

Only thing I can see at this point, is Riot can't sustain all those mouths only getting Yeli, Zlandi and Vindi. Plus the Arcler meltdown that is taking place. Riot members are waking up and realizing how they've been lied to by Arcler! No way possible anyone can sustain a what? 96% raid attendance for a year?? really?? When Riot earns literally dkp 24 hours a day. NO WAY you maintain that average for a year. Your own GL is screwing you over bigtime and I guess that's okay for some. However, I know a lot of others that are not for cheating members!

Give it another couple of weeks of Riot having the these types of cycles and watch the flood gates open as members leave to app to AG/Freedom and probably TSS.

I'm 100% sure any members wishing to depart Riot would be welcome in Freedom and probably AG. TSS took Bladefrenzy, so no standard there at all. ( love bladefrenzy <3 )
Old 09-13-2020, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only thing I can see at this point, is Riot can't sustain all those mouths only getting Yeli, Zlandi and Vindi. Plus the Arcler meltdown that is taking place. Riot members are waking up and realizing how they've been lied to by Arcler! No way possible anyone can sustain a what? 96% raid attendance for a year?? really?? When Riot earns literally dkp 24 hours a day. NO WAY you maintain that average for a year. Your own GL is screwing you over bigtime and I guess that's okay for some. However, I know a lot of others that are not for cheating members!

Give it another couple of weeks of Riot having the these types of cycles and watch the flood gates open as members leave to app to AG/Freedom and probably TSS.

I'm 100% sure any members wishing to depart Riot would be welcome in Freedom and probably AG. TSS took Bladefrenzy, so no standard there at all. ( love bladefrenzy <3 )
There's a lot to unpack here, can you start with that first paragraph???
Old 09-13-2020, 11:21 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, I'm lost. Can you draw me a Venn Diagram?

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, I'm lost. Can you draw me a Venn Diagram?
I'll accept a drawing of a penis as well.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:33 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually easy to unpack. Arcler has been cheating Riot members out of loot by using 3rd party programs to maintain a 96% lifetime raid attendance. Ensuring his dkp is above everyone else's.

Some Riot members knew and turned a blind eye due to uncontested pixels week after week, month after month.

Until now. Riot's pixel train as run dry with AG/Freedom taking more and more mobs every cycle.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until now. Riot's pixel train as run dry with AG/Freedom taking more and more mobs every cycle.
Didn't you guys get like 2 mobs the previous week? Pretty sure Kittens is #2 raiding guild.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:44 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't you guys get like 2 mobs the previous week? Pretty sure Kittens is #2 raiding guild.
Okay, nice job not mentioning Arcler cheating Riot members out of loot week after week.
Closed Thread