Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2023, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fucking yikes

So China puts Muslims in labor camps and sterilizes them against their will, Libya still has slavery, Saudi Arabia and Iran throws gays off rooftops, Jamaican mobs beat gays to death, and apparently now Uganda gonna start executing gays too

But those US whhhites are the most evil culture in the world…just about anyway. We are some sick fucks here, boys
US whites are only gonna be evil as long as it's politically useful. dems know they cant get anymore white voters than they already have, so they have to try to prevent the other races from moving to center right

much as they are trying, you can't invent new demographics. they know that. so they made a smart move early on in dominating the social media space, this leaves millions of americans locked inside their own media bubble, they will only hear what the algorithms tell them.

this too shall pass.

The children of the Gen Z's are gonna hate technology, they'll be all about things from green space to subsistence living.

i say that looking back at decades such as the 1950s when home appliances were the new thing, TV, air conditioning, cars that were actually good. kids born 1940-60 were very much into all things non-tech, they were the hippies.

Gen Z's kids are gonna grow up inundated with exobytes of info streaming into their brains and are gonna reject it for simpler lives.
Old 03-25-2023, 01:40 AM
Banned

A long time ago (10+ yrs ago) in my job was requested at 11pm for a welfare check on a suicidal woman who was talking about OD’ing

Went to her house, no answer at the door, her blinds were wide open and she was laying mouth open in awkward position on her sofa. I knocked much much louder and no movement from her, not even a flinch

This is enough reason for me to get in deep trouble if I don’t notify police and fire, so I immediately did. Officer got on scene quickly, saw the woman on the couch, yelled and knocked, again no answer. Got on his radio and got an ok within about 1 minute to kick the door in

He kicked down the door and started shaking the woman, she still wouldn’t wake. Finally after a sternum rub she finally came to, was still trying to claim she didn’t overdose. Fire department took her to the hospital to be medically cleared just in case

Officer got on the phone, and at 11pm called a locksmith they had some sort of contract with to come to the house and I watched the guy repair her door and lock in like 15 minutes. So it was the cop’s responsibility to fix the door he broke, and he did

Apparently not here though. And these cops try to sue for “emotional distress” because some guy made a music video of how they fucked his house up. Sorry, if you’re a cop I’m sure you’ve experienced actual distress, like the holy shit I might die here kind. Being made fun of really doesn’t compare at that point

Good ole sue-happy USA, more frivolous lawsuits like the one from Alvan Braggs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 03-25-2023, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

the sent you, with no backup and no narcan to an OD welfare check?!

maybe we should refund the police

im in central PA, and the police handle literally everything and the counselor talks to the person after the police verify they are alive or safe or whatever

afaik you aren't in any uniform, marked vehicle or wearing kevlar

do you at least knock on the door, while standing to the side of it?
Old 03-25-2023, 02:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the sent you, with no backup and no narcan to an OD welfare check?!

maybe we should refund the police

im in central PA, and the police handle literally everything and the counselor talks to the person after the police verify they are alive or safe or whatever

afaik you aren't in any uniform, marked vehicle or wearing kevlar

do you at least knock on the door, while standing to the side of it?
No, now more than ever before welfare checks for mental health issues have been pushed from police to behavioral health. Some people at my agency have Narcan but I don’t carry it

Naw, no uniform or marked cars to protect people’s privacy. Don’t need snoopy neighbors knowing mental health workers are coming to someone’s house. And not allowed to carry any self-defense, not sure about Kevlar. And I don’t work a night shift anymore
Old 03-25-2023, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

maybe stand to the side when you knock all you need is a tweaker with a gun thinkin' you're not friendly and firing thru the door.

police do this as SOP

I do it to screw with my friends and family.
Old 03-25-2023, 10:50 AM
Banned

the fact that white people in the USA are some of the most casually evil people to exist in history does not mean there's some kind of monopoly on evil. other places do plenty of evil, too. but i don't live there, i live here. so yeah, white people in the USA, be less evil.
Old 03-25-2023, 11:08 AM
Banned

In which capital gains are not income

🤪
Old 03-25-2023, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the fact that white people in the USA are some of the most casually evil people to exist in history does not mean there's some kind of monopoly on evil. other places do plenty of evil, too. but i don't live there, i live here. so yeah, white people in the USA, be less evil.
“Some of the most” sometimes I get overly ambiguous because I know “the most” is completely fucking ludicrous too

But some of the most is wrong when we expand out to the entire world. There are far more dastardly things happening to third world countries than the USA, which is why people from those countries want to come here

If USA was the worst, or even “some of” the worst, they wouldn’t. But believe whatever you want to believe if you need US whites as your fairytale villain
Old 03-25-2023, 11:40 AM
Banned

Unfortunately, US whites aren't a fairytale, they're very real, and they do not give a quarter of a shit how the sausage is made.

Those people that come here to are smart enough to realize it's better to be the one holding the gun rather than the one it is pointed at.

Want better immigration outcomes? Improve US foreign policy. Your voice carries more weight than mine, conservative, the government is structured to benefit people like you
Old 03-25-2023, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately, US whites aren't a fairytale, they're very real, and they do not give a quarter of a shit how the sausage is made.

Those people that come here to are smart enough to realize it's better to be the one holding the gun rather than the one it is pointed at.

Want better immigration outcomes? Improve US foreign policy. Your voice carries more weight than mine, conservative, the government is structured to benefit people like you
The one holding the gun? I’m assuming that’s a metaphor because otherwise you are suggesting that immigrants come to commit gun violence and crime. Illegal immigrants cannot vote, and legal immigration is difficult, so saying they have political power immediately upon arrival is an incorrect and usually-conservative argument. For shame…

It is expected for leftists to say all third world countries are the way they are because the evil US WHHHHIITES made them that way. And I personally just struggle with the mental gymnastics of a country making some poor historical decisions involving another country makes it therefore 100% responsible for all the terrible internal decisions in that country to follow for centuries. Also, still doesn’t apply to every shithole. But I understand how that theory is popular amongst those that want Team America: World Police
Closed Thread